Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting to think you have a bad ring on that low side,with all the oil on things ? Usually caused by pressure getting into the crankcase from blow by.
Hope I am wrong !

Shouldn't smoke be comin outta the exhaust in that case?

Tractor is not smoking and doesn't seem to be burning oil

My uncle called a bit ago and told him what was goin on

He wondered if an ignition wire was jumpin spark?

The module on cylinder #2 the wire is cracked close to module

This cylinder was at 160psi and plug was light brown no sign of fowling

Shouldn't smoke be comin outta the exhaust in that case?

Tractor is not smoking and doesn't seem to be burning oil

My uncle called a bit ago and told him what was goin on

He wondered if an ignition wire was jumpin spark?

The module on cylinder #2 the wire is cracked close to module

This cylinder was at 160psi and plug was light brown no sign of fowling

Should be using some oil if it was doing that. I am not very good with them things ! LOL Way better with a chainsaw,and that isn't saying much ! LOL

I went for a little walk this morning , brought the "Swede" saw with me in case there was some dangerous "Leaners" behind the house .
I've got 150' of "Leaners" all peeled by the garden :)
The "Swede" saw sure makes you sweat at 35F but at least there was not one blackfly to be seen LOL

I went for a little walk this morning , brought the "Swede" saw with me in case there was some dangerous "Leaners" behind the house .
I've got 150' of "Leaners" all peeled by the garden :)
The "Swede" saw sure makes you sweat at 35F but at least there was not one blackfly to be seen LOL

A fair bit warmer over here in the valley and there are some blackflies around.....:(

I bet it ain't gonna be no fun pullin that flywheel

What should I use to clean the breather

Sent the OL to town for more cow poop , 4 bags was just half nuff I thought ? LOL

Mowing grass while I wait.

Its a little warm out there ! 80 , only the middle of May ? Not a good sign for the year ! Suppose to be about 80 all week with T-Storms every night.

Just got to take what we get.

Picked my first batch of radishes and planted the next batch ! Onions are about ready to eat too ! I just pick every other one , let one get big.

Last edited:
Back