Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening kids!

Sure is quiet in here without a certain someone.........

Sure miss the lil fella!

This is crazy..... John must account for 2/3 of our noise.....
We need to step up guys! How can we let one guy make 2x as much noise as all of us combined?!

This is crazy..... John must account for 2/3 of our noise.....
We need to step up guys! How can we let one guy make 2x as much noise as all of us combined?!

The lil fella is a chatty one that's for sure!

Got the 36 all regassed up tonight and fine tuned it. Cutting 6" cookies. Had to adjust it just a little bit leaner and had more power in the cut and didn't dip to want to stall at idle. Looks like it's good to go. Gave it an air bath and now time to find it a new home.

Also got good news. Someone PM'ed me today and has a top end for my Husky 45. Offered me a fair trade for it so hope to get it early next week and get my Husky 45 up and going. It's a good looking saw except for the piston and cylinder that was jacked up. That one may be a keeper for me until I can rebuild a 350 with a 346 top end or buy a new 346 which is what I really want. Don't know why I like the Orange Silver combo but I do. We'll see.

You'll be running laps before you know it doing your Beavis and Butthead imitations. LOL

Yep, I had 4 shots of the stuff today, and I am feeling noticably more alert and awake.
This might be how I get through my dull classes starting next week..... LOL
Just two more years.....

Have a great time Jerry. I'm stihl on my vacation. Spent the day at Hershey park riding roller coasters. Going back tomorrow to ride the water rides.

Yep, I had 4 shots of the stuff today, and I am feeling noticably more alert and awake.
This might be how I get through my dull classes starting next week..... LOL
Just two more years.....

Don't wish the time away. Wish I could go back to those days. LOL. Have fun with it.

Latest posts

Back