Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dump run done. Neighbors yard mowed. Wife as normal says how good all the neighbors yards look that I mowed. LOL ours is next.

Have to change the oil in the truck and then see if I can change the axles from overslung to underslung to try to get it at the right angle to load my mower.

Posted on my trailer about a week or two ago and trying to get it to the right angle to load my mower. The best answer I came up with was putting the leaf springs below the axels vs above the axles like they are now. Should give me the 4-5" I need. We'll see. Might not get to that until tomorrow. I'll probably need a drop hitch then to level it out and may need to cut the fenders off and move them up an inch or two.

I got off the mower and people are showing up 2 hrs early! Does this mean our friends:

A: Can't wait to see us?
B: Have no life or anything else to occupy their time?
C: Are bunch of drunks ready to get on with this?

Be back later with incoherent messages!

I got off the mower and people are showing up 2 hrs early! Does this mean our friends:

Hey Jimmy.

Blindfolded low gear Gravely races tonight?????

I vote A and C. Can't wait to see you/r booze and get on with it!!:hmm3grin2orange:

Dan, I listed the F150 for sale! Come kick the tires, pay me $, and take it home!

Thanks for the heads up LP but a onefiddy is like a fihteenhundred , just not enough truck when I over load it , no comfort zone buffer left .
Ferd or Cheby makes no difference to me , heck , I just might even drive a Dudge .

I don't need a translator , I'm Canadian :)

Hey Ron , I'm havin a nice stout called Trefle Noire that my daughter brought back from Quebec , right some good it is !
She was in Floridah last week , got to hold an alligator , says that they taste like chicken , they can't make fish & chips worth a daum , the Everglades and airboats were real cool , the people were nice except the biatch manager at whallmart that made her go back to the cottage to get her passport to prove that she was 22 just like her Canadian drivers license said she was so she could buy the 5$ bottle of wine she wanted LOL

Gots me a reloading bench built today. Moving all my gun and hunting stuff into its own area of the house.

Good, and quiet day today.
The local fair was on, so the museum was virtually empty.
I got the burner off an old plumbers lead melting pot, the rest of it was toast. That should make a killer lead melting furnace. 40# from solid to pouring it in under 5 minutes.

I also was offered a pile of old saws to display alongside mine at the fall fair at the museum. He is the tractor guy at the museum, and is getting too old to play with saws. He is putting his own collection in my care. The best part is they still will stay taking up space in his shop..... LOL
He said the only condition is that I put them back after the event, and that I have a log there to do some cuts on. They ares still his saws, but since his son only likes tractors, and wants nothing to do with saws, he is leaving it to me to look after them. Nice deal if you ask me.

Latest posts

Back