Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bft10_june_2013_ad_700592.jpg

You shoot it , they'll leak the cement ...

No hair on that one ! And its not 8' tall ! LOL

Friend of mine built his on rail road ties. Been there several years now ! Hasn't moved a bit !

Weight distrubution on multiple supports capable of carrying the load is the key.
built in flexability is a must.
being able to adjust supports is a plus.
i plan to incorporate all.
will be acomplished by modular structual integrity.

my 18 wheeler wagon been sitting on the wheels and two standoffs on the front for years now and aint moved..
shop will have many more supports ,,and weigh less for same size ..

If it tilts off a bit,,i dont care !! LOL !!

limited budget and all.

have to work with what i can get and afford.

If i could i would turn my house into a shop and build a mansion,,,but aint gonna happen :(

Here is my list of **** that went wrong with me !

Sepsis
Pneumonia
Hypokatemia
Acute renal failure
Critical illness myopathy
Cardiomyopathy
Strepococcus pneumoniae pneumonia
Severe sepsis with septic shock
Adult respiratory distress syndrome

Now that is a big freaking mess !

Obamacare...........couldn't decide what would get ya!!!!

Too much paperwork.

First good thing I seen come out of it!!

Hey John.

Best, pour a continous 8" thick X 16" wide footing with two runs of 5/8" rebar all the way around, and 10-12 Husky carcasses and every other Husku part you can find, flush with the ground surface . Then lay two to three courses of 8" concrete block all the way around. The building will be very solidly supported. Just sitting the building on concrete blocks is inadequate, they sink into the ground too easily and break up at the drop of a hat.

fixed it for you!!!

Put an 046 P&C on it, with just a bit of work they make a hot saw to run. Mine runs a 20" bar,nine pin ring drive right now, may look for a ten pin just to speed it up some more. LOL

That sure sounds fun to run. I just finally received my parts to get my 046 back in the game. I'm hoping the case is good. The bearing is shot.

That sure sounds fun to run. I just finally received my parts to get my 046 back in the game. I'm hoping the case is good. The bearing is shot.

Heck ya!! Its a blast to run in any wood we cut, that saw hauls azz big time with that bar size on it and a bigger ring drive don`t pull the revs down a bit. Course its been tickled some,(a lot), ...LOL

Back