Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know that smell and sound is gonna get to him bad ! :hmm3grin2orange:

Yeah, he will likely get pretty itchy wanting to get into the woods but its still too soon for that. The big Volvo excavator was dropped off there this evening, it will grab the big wood and pile up alongside of the road we are punching in. Got to try and keep the hardwood clean so we will drop all the slash, softwood and gash first. Then fell the hardwood on top of it so it makes grabbing the 20' sections easier for the thumb on the excavator bucket.

Yeah, he will likely get pretty itchy wanting to get into the woods but its still too soon for that. The big Volvo excavator was dropped off there this evening, it will grab the big wood and pile up alongside of the road we are punching in. Got to try and keep the hardwood clean so we will drop all the slash, softwood and gash first. Then fell the hardwood on top of it so it makes grabbing the 20' sections easier for the thumb on the excavator bucket.

Sounds like fun !! :msp_thumbsup:

Ah hh. Sister Christian is 30 years old. Rock on Night Ranger! I'd light up a lighter but my hands have gas on them. Fumes. LOL

Rick

Latest posts

Back