Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know John. Big thing for me is we farm a decent a amount here, enough to where I spend most of my free time in the summer on a tractor and when I have my cows here in the winter there is always tractor work on the weekends. All of the machines here are old, tired and not mine. I never know when I will have one or not. The big International I have here needs a few grand put into it and I just can't justify putting that into a machine that's over 40 years old and will most likely cost a lot more before it's all said and done. Not to mention there's a good chance that once it's back up to snuff it'll get yanked, that's an explanation we'll save for the gtg. I pretty much want new for the warranty and because I want a machine that is starting fresh and has a few more creature comforts like heat and AC. We're planning on paying a few bills before all of this takes place so that we won't be put in a bind. I figure I have to free up about $700 a month to get her a newer vehicle and to get me a tractor. I went through the bills tonight and I can't believe how many tiny payments go out every month that add up to a lot of money. Most of the balances are small but the payments and interest are crazy. That led to a serious talk with my wife about not using them effin things or else. We'll get there.

Monthly payments....

Lecticity..

phone...

cable..

propane $250 a year.

no mortgage..
no property taxes.
no state income tax.
no federal income tax.
no car payment.
no credit card.

no problem !! :)

sorry Jim ,,,,,,,...........:( .... move to mayne !!

Monthly payments....

Lecticity..

phone...

cable..

propane $250 a year.

no mortgage..
no property taxes.
no state income tax.
no federal income tax.
no car payment.
no credit card.

no problem !! :)

sorry Jim ,,,,,,,...........:( .... move to mayne !!

Rub it in Ron! I do like New Hamster quite a bit, different feeling when you go there in a good way.

My Maine Coon Mikey is a beast. What a cool cat too. Very cool breed. Is it odd that I think 20lb cats the size of small lions is pretty much a normal house cat. LOL

Dang it. In the midst of catching up on the thread I missed pretty much everyone. Dolt. Almost time for me to.

Night John, Jerry, Jimmy.

The triple J. The J trifecta. LOL

Robin , make sure to let us know if they got any good Scottish beer , might be able to get some over here :)

I've been keeping track.....most are excellent but seem to very locally made....50 miles and the brands all change....but early yet...and been sampling the distilled stuff as well.....started with a wee dram in muh coffee out on Loch Lomond around 9 am yesterday morning....more testing today!!!

Latest posts

Back