Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys!

Could one use rtv silicon or hondabond4 to seal the crankcase where the gasket blew out?

Or would that be bad planning?

They what the heck fun is that:mad: LOL but running that machine would be fun for a while. Stihl not the same as throwing chips in the air and smelling the fresh cut wood up close.

With one of them all you get to smell is freshly ripped up ground and hear the sounds of wood splintering, roots snapping....LOL

Mornin' All you ZZZzzzlackerZZZzzz.... Tried to get on last night around 11.30 (My Time) but the durn site was offline. Spoke with my daughter checking up on the dogs and Hoss instead. Another awesome day yesterday...ferry trip to the Isle of Skye..lol... another wee dram in my black coffee at 8:30AM...cloudy rainy.. went to the clan Mac Donald castle...got some good pics of some really large and different trees (not PNW size but 5-6-7' trunks) then up the Isle and back across the bridge to the mainland....then all out through the mountains/valleys of the Western Highlands, down the length of Loch Ness...(no Nessy seen) on through Inverness Narin where we pent the night in a manor house and were treated to a great dinner and Scottish step dancers with a lady on the acordian and big ol' boy on the pipes. Yes Dan you nailed it earlier....I DID wash down my haigis with a wee PT of Stella....both were pretty darn good...LOL!!!

Culloden battle field today and then we stop at a big still for a wee tasting....LOL!!!!

Last edited:
Mornin' All you ZZZzzzlackerZZZzzz.... Tried to get on last night around 11.30 (My Time) but the durn site was offline. Spoke with my daughter checking up on the dogs and Hoss instead. Another awesome day yesterday...ferry trip to the Isle of Skye..lol... another wee dram in my black coffee at 8:30AM...cloudy rainy.. went to the clan Mac Donald castle...got some good pics of some really large and different trees (not PNW size but 5-6-7' trunks) then up the Isle and back across the bridge to the mainland....then all out through the mountains/valleys of the Western Highlands, down the length of Loch Ness...(no Nessy seen) on through Inverness Narin where we pent the night in a manor house and were treated to a great dinner and Scottish step dancers with a lady on the acordian and big ol' boy on the pipes. Yes Dan you nailed it earlier....I DID wash down my haigis with a wee PT of Stella....both were pretty darn good...LOL!!!

Culloden battle field today and then we stop at a big still for a wee tasting....LOL!!!!

Sounds like some great times !

Back