Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone tried walnut shell blasting for removing paint and light corosion from older saws?

Im sure it wont touch stihl paint, or mcculloch paint, but I was thinking it might be just the thing for the soft and flakey paint on PM canadiens and some pioneers?

I hear the grey paint on some husky clutch covers removes itself?

Anyone tried walnut shell blasting for removing paint and light corosion from older saws?

Im sure it wont touch stihl paint, or mcculloch paint, but I was thinking it might be just the thing for the soft and flakey paint on PM canadiens and some pioneers?

I hear the grey paint on some husky clutch covers removes itself?

Hope everybody's had a good day. Tried to start the 350 and no luck. Getting plenty of gas. Tried to pop over a few times but wouldn't start after that after putting the choke in. Has spark but doesn't seem that strong. May get a new plug tomorrow. Feel like its flooding. Have H and L set to 1 and T set back to 2 out. Didn't work at 3. Try it again and see what happens.

Rick

Hope everybody's had a good day. Tried to start the 350 and no luck. Getting plenty of gas. Tried to pop over a few times but wouldn't start after that after putting the choke in. Has spark but doesn't seem that strong. May get a new plug tomorrow. Feel like its flooding. Have H and L set to 1 and T set back to 2 out. Didn't work at 3. Try it again and see what happens.

Rick

Dont matter what the "T" set to for starting,,hi idle catch take care of that.

Rick

Set gap tween coil and flywheel at .010?

Latest posts

Back