Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 here...wind 22-24mph...wind thrill factor -17 ' Merican.......got some chores to do then I think I''ll train my personal jet engine on the tractor for a while.....get that started and head down in the woods with a couple saws and see if I can generate a half cord or so of shop fire wood......gotts get the temp up in there....if I ain't working on the roof I better get onto the 4 "money saws" that are sitting there.....work ranges from case splitting to replace the mains to a simple clean and tune......more coming in too.....gotts to be warm to do saw work......

Mornin ZZZZzzzzzlackerZZZZzzzzzz.........and dewatererzzzz.....no snow here yet......boy dog just came in with no snow flakes on him.........most of it is offshore and heading right up to visit Dan and Jerry......
Over a ft. here and still blowin' and snowin'! Cold too. -11 with the wind. Had to come in to warm up. I'm going to wait to start the old Ariens.

+1 here...wind 22-24mph...wind thrill factor -17 ' Merican.......got some chores to do then I think I''ll train my personal jet engine on the tractor for a while.....get that started and head down in the woods with a couple saws and see if I can generate a half cord or so of shop fire wood......gotts get the temp up in there....if I ain't working on the roof I better get onto the 4 "money saws" that are sitting there.....work ranges from case splitting to replace the mains to a simple clean and tune......more coming in too.....gotts to be warm to do saw work......
Got my shop warm now , better get at it ! Get the Steels out of the way and onto a heated handle Jonny Red !

Them heated handles make me nervous!

My uncle has a 2071 has one with heated handle and the switch had a melt down!

That could end badly for an operator!

Them heated handles make me nervous!

My uncle has a 2071 has one with heated handle and the switch had a melt down!

That could end badly for an operator!

Don't be nervous.....just 'lectricity .....warm you right up....LOL!!!

Guess the giant storm passed me by to the south.....Graydar shows it all but gone heading N by E......nary a snow flake to be seen......cold though...all the way up to plus 4.....heading to the heat of the day!!

Didn't have to get out the jet engine after all......the little tractor started right up...at +5.......she generally will start right down to zero......below zero...ain't happening without heat......went down in the woods.....my nice ice roads were in shambles after the thaw and rain.....treacherous in places........instead of a slot to run in they became a knife edge to balance the tractor on.......detours in places.....only got a half a truck load split, forwarded out and hauled home and stacked......also got up a rounded bucket for the shop from the very butt and the knarly first crotch in the stem....that stuff don't stack good so it goes to the shop...Free Flow is digesting some of that right now.....whiskers were quite frosty....go get the rest tomorrow plus another maple butt with no bark that the top blew off of a while back...good shop wood....Free!!!! and keeping my wood lot in good order.

Latest posts

Back