Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening!! Just got done working out with the x27 Fiska's, and my, I think, 7lb. Stanley. Had to take a break from cleaning this old 200 year old house for refinance mortgage inspector tomorrow morning! Luckily have an apt with my buddy to check out Anequs's Tacoma! Had the frame replaced by Toyota a few years ago for Zip and I think it may have loosened up a bit! Too many rattles for my taste in this rig!
Rain tomorrow. Tropical system coming up the coast. At least not a hurricane, which we're way over do for!
Head feels better after that whack I took a few days ago! Can't remember the last time! Need to get a hard hat!!

Evening!! Just got done working out with the x27 Fiska's, and my, I think, 7lb. Stanley. Had to take a break from cleaning this old 200 year old house for refinance mortgage inspector tomorrow morning! Luckily have an apt with my buddy to check out Anequs's Tacoma! Had the frame replaced by Toyota a few years ago for Zip and I think it may have loosened up a bit! Too many rattles for my taste in this rig!
Rain tomorrow. Tropical system coming up the coast. At least not a hurricane, which we're way over do for!
Head feels better after that whack I took a few days ago! Can't remember the last time! Need to get a hard hat!!

Hard hats are a savior when working the woods. Did you get whacked hard?

Pretty good one. Bled some and got a lump. Feels OK now and all scabbed up. Smarted me up I hope!
Unfortunate! I have been saved at least 2 different times by my hardhat taking the brunt of the impact, both times the suspension has torn completely through 3 or more of the suspension points in the hat. Both times I got to walk away unassisted but looking back I should have seen a doctor or other medical personnel. I had CFS fluid dripping from my nose for a couple days after the impact. Twice I have been hit in the face hard enough to fracture my facial bones over my sinus cavities, a hardhat would not have helped on those occasions.

Latest posts

Back