Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya the 'like' feature isn't working. I had a weird page when I went to the trading post too haha.

Loving this weather. My snow bank at the end of the driveway was as high as the truck, now it's barley the height of the tire LOL

Likes are working now......I was getting a weird page on this thread when I posted last......more normal now...

Yep hope they uses Duracell batts this time. The energizer batts are failing for this site. Wont keep going and going and goingggg

Yeah i know. Who the phuck needs to keep hacking this site. My gosh its not a big money site. Thanks for the bugs you dirty un showered crab infested phuckers. Go pollute face book or go daddy or some other ****. What did we do wrong for you bug spreaders do you. Didnt cut your house down did we. Leave us alone and let us have our saw talk. Ok im back if this will even post. Yeah i got a echo cs510 for 6 bucks at the gtg. It runs real good for having a intake leak at the boot to carb. Pulled most of it apart and it was another clam motor. Bummer. So i guess il just open it as much as possible and with what i have and maybe build a different intake for a bigger carb pipe it and run it till it blows up if it will. Thought my poulan would have been blown up by now but still has not come loose or popped. Yeah another poor boy project

That`s it, as long as they run good/correctly I like them. For me though I got rid of a lot of other makers saws and just stick to Stihls now. It`s a lot easier to work on one line of saws as keeping parts inventory/sources of one make is a lot easier, my suppliers are all great and easy to deal with, parts interchangeability also is a plus and once a person gets used to teardown procedures and gathers the tools for doing so it takes very little time to accomplish. I spend way more time now just washing and cleaning saws before teardown than it takes me to do the mechanicals.

Back