Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, been so busy I don`t know if I am coming or going....LOL
Was up the lake today, hauled up another load of supplies, extended my floating dock out another 16' , plenty deep now for the newest boat and will make loading and unloading easier.
Jerry got a call from the Personnel Dir of Solomon Fuller Hospital where Ruthann worked. She has Ruthann's checks she said on her desk. Only been 7 weeks since the Hearing! What I can't understand is is what are they doing with her Comp checks? No wonder there's been a hold up! After seeing our State Senator it only took 4 days for some action!

What's this then?.....Page threeee!:p
Its just lovely here!....Raining, cold, mud and more mud, wind, cold, freezing cold wind and on the good days the fog half lifts at 2:00pm and comes back at 5:00!:dumb2:
Haaa, the sun burnt country.:nofunny:

You get any of this down there ???

_r3RzAVZbJAUCePQNhSV4UbGNBmAvE_Y5c6B-n4GRn8=w1223-h917-no

Condensed , concentrated and hardened fog ....

Jerry got a call from the Personnel Dir of Solomon Fuller Hospital where Ruthann worked. She has Ruthann's checks she said on her desk. Only been 7 weeks since the Hearing! What I can't understand is is what are they doing with her Comp checks? No wonder there's been a hold up! After seeing our State Senator it only took 4 days for some action!

Good news indeed!! Never ever heard of an employer receiving Worker Comp check before the worker gets it, seems like a strange arrangement. Maybe the senator had some bearing on them getting their azz in gear.

Back