Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pressurized the oil tank and that should have primed the pump but it did not. Then I let the pressure out of the tank along with a bit of bar oil spray. Next I pulled everything but the pump and blew comp air through both ways, everything sounded clear so reassembled and tried again, still no oil to the bar. On these 025`s the oil pump is a press in fit, real mess to pull and replace especially on this one that has the plastic that holds the pump is all torn up from an oiler drive breaking at some previous point and it tore up the plastic around the pump pretty bad. I fixed that up with some JB weld and that stopped the oil leak that was there and I built up enough JB to hold the existing pump in nicely. If I pull the pump now it will likely ruin the JB weld job I did.
Sounds about like me. So, Now what are you gonna do ?
Evening....been cleaning in the shop...maybe get to working on some projects soon.
Clean the Shop ?! I don't know where to start. And I'm not sure if I can get everything back inside.:cry:

Just sliding by . LOL
Good Afternoon tbone75. How's your health doing these days ?

If this one won`t oil I have 2 more parts saw that do oil so I will swap enough parts from the non oiler over onto one of the parts saws. Both part saws have very good piston and cylinders but have a few misc. parts missing. Can`t wait til these two 025`s get out of here, got both of them running real good.

Clean the Shop ?! I don't know where to start. And I'm not sure if I can get everything back inside.:cry:

Good Afternoon tbone75. How's your health doing these days ?
Hanging in there ! LOL Don't seem to be much worse , so that is a plus !

Hang in there brother. It's gotta get better, we've been through the worse.
No way I will ever give up ! Life has done a couple 360s to me the last 2 years , but it won't stop me , just have to adjust a little , or a lot ! LOL
Got me a shop now like I never had before , thanks to my sis , couldn't be much happier bout that ! Just makes me so dang happy to tinker with things . Can't really do much else , but thats ok , I only whine a little each day . LOL

No way I will ever give up ! Life has done a couple 360s to me the last 2 years , but it won't stop me , just have to adjust a little , or a lot ! LOL
Got me a shop now like I never had before , thanks to my sis , couldn't be much happier bout that ! Just makes me so dang happy to tinker with things . Can't really do much else , but thats ok , I only whine a little each day . LOL
Having something to do that makes one happy is like a medicine.

T you're the Best!! Keep up the Hope! Never know..... we might make it to Germany yet!!!

Ra
Keep it ovah there!!
Raining here now but got to run the tar out of Mighty Mouse earlier!! Scored a really nice load of dead standing oak and took down a big hairy overhanging elm branch that the wife has been bugging me to take down for a long time! 026 never ceases to amaze me!!! :clap:

Latest posts

Back