Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, really similar on long road trips! After 12 hours behind the wheel! Smart alic!

Dave6390 in WI

No, that's not. That's cheaper than California! Almost $7/gal there! Gonna be there next month getting my new saw modded! Can't wait!

Dave6390 in WI

No wonder you drive a 2 cylinder car, there! What make of car has 2 cylinders, besides a motorcycle?

Dave6390 in WI

This just started at 3:30am/CST and 6:30pm Aussie time! I assume 15 hour difference!

Dave6390 in WI

So, a 17 hour time difference between us, & everybody loves a tight Ass, nobody likes a Smartass!

Dave6390 in WI

Work starts in an hour for me! The homeowner won't care if we make a little noise!

Dave6390 in WI

Just digging through the saws and felt like being an Ass for a moment! It's all good here , Bud!

Dave6390 in WI

Wow!!.....that was quite a flurry of posts.....like Jerry said...."as it used to be"...great....but to clarify "Hemis" you can feel in the seat of your pants.....and Stihls.......well....really they are more like fertilizer than fruit...you can pick them up out of the cow fields or any good anchorage......

Latest posts

Back