Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope.......'Merican turn......cross thread......haaaard....1/1,000,000 turn, no more, no less..
Strangely.......I know of a machinist who could do that.
He invented a machine ....
Like a ramp,screw,or lever.....
A new machine.....
I'll tell the tale at the next safety meeting.

Strangely.......I know of a machinist who could do that.
He invented a machine ....
Like a ramp,screw,or lever.....
A new machine.....
I'll tell the tale at the next safety meeting.

You stihl planning on digging John out of Ohier and get up here this fall? That would be a good safety meeting...indeed.....

Hard to eat without toofs !!! Gotta get a partial plate . Gonna hurt my wallet real bad with no insc. to help . Wasn't planning on doing it till next year , but I broke another toof , no more waiting now .

True dat...toophs not cheep.......damn hard to eat free lobstah wiffout nuff toophs too!!

If I happen to like lobstah gonna be bad too ! Way to pricey round here to eat it ! I only gots a bologna budget ! LOL Can of SPAM now and then . LOL

You get up here we'll put lobstah in the Warring Blendah if we have to......but more fun to extract and munch yourself. I'll have you covered.....many as required.....payback is a beach......with lobstahs on it.....LOL!!

You know John......there is a law on the books in the State of Maine, that states.......it is unlawful to feed prisoners lobstah more than 4 daze a week.......considered cruel and unusual treatment.....back then you could go down to the shore at low tide and paw the seaweed ovah and find lobstahs........most went to fertilize the gardens....

You get up here we'll put lobstah in the Warring Blendah if we have to......but more fun to extract and munch yourself. I'll have you covered.....many as required.....payback is a beach......with lobstahs on it.....LOL!!

You know John......there is a law on the books in the State of Maine, that states.......it is unlawful to feed prisoners lobstah more than 4 daze a week.......considered cruel and unusual treatment.....back then you could go down to the shore at low tide and paw the seaweed ovah and find lobstahs........most went to fertilize the gardens....

Wasn't it the Rockefeller clan liked them so others followed?

I really hope to get over there , but its stihl wait and see yet .

There was one once.....The Incedent that never happened!!!!!

And we don't talk about what never happened......

Now lobsta ..........anytime!!!!!

Running a 621 today........hey Brad!!!!!

How's that working??

Hey Brad.......wouldn't mind a lobster right now...but not in the cards today....

Latest posts

Back