Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Havn`t even bolted it on yet. Been too busy hauling materials up to the cabin in the open boat for interior reno`s so the big boat not needed. I hope to get the drive bolted on this week, may get a slack day Thurs or Fri, everything else is all ready to go so it won`t take long to bolt up.
Ah.......I though you had already taken it up the lake.....well...good luck then...should work real good!!

Ah.......I though you had already taken it up the lake.....well...good luck then...should work real good!!

I know it is going to work fine. We took the bottom end completely apart, stripped bare and washed out spanky clean, All bottom end parts look as new, cleaned top drive and installed all new seals n gaskets. Passed vac test with flying colors. Filled it with OMC gear lube and installed a new water pump, complete with new plate and housing. The drive turns real smooth so it will work top notch when I get to running it.

Latest posts

Back