Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Page 3 the Scandinavians can at least make a good chain but only from Norway studded icechain bump .

20161125_182325.jpg

20161126_185238.jpg

Do we know anyone from Norway ??? Lol

Finally back from camp!!! Had all manner of weather.....but massive amounts of wind!!! Bride and I are going somewhere where we can point and someone will bring food and beverages.....and we don't have to do dishes..... Got everything done I had planned...pics later....hungry now....bumpy ride up the bay ...small craft warnings up....blowing a steady 20 knts Northerly with gusts to 25 knts.......we was heavy and rode good.....couldn't jazz 'er up much....was towing the little skiff...slow cold ride.......

Good to hear your back Robin, nasty weather up here to be out on the open water, gusty winds and stinging cold ice pellets/snow to slightly liquid precip.
Today just wind and rain drizzle ........last Monday was snow squalls every half hour or so......would get bad an I'd go in next to the wood stove and read in my book...when it stopped I'd go back out and work until it got poor again...then do it all ovah again.....probably 15 times that day....

Yup. More tired after days off from work, have to return to work for a rest.
Seems I always did that crap . Went back to " W " to rest back up . LOL With only one weekend a month off , IF I was lucky !
Don't think I could do that swing shift after being off of it 6 yrs or so . 7 days of one shift , one day off , then a different shift for 7 more days , and on and on !!! No way a body can get use to that crap !!!

Latest posts

Back