Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got th' green light on that 262......spend spend spend!!!!

Ran the 262XPee in my woodpile yesterday.....fit up about a cord and a half of hard maple....had to readjust the carb several times before it settled down and ran perfect......I'd almost forgotten just how smart these saws are.....had to take the owner's 20" B&C off...filed poorly and rakers to high......ground and trued up an old 16" I had kicking around....then she was really kicking out the chips!!!! WOOT!! Tyme for this one to go home!!

Yeah.......I'm gonna have to paint it black so the pirates don't lug it off!!!! LOL!!!
Now where can we find epoxy paint that would stand up to salt water on sand blasted surfaces......????

Like on say.......a pump.

The painter who got lobsters last time I went north.......!!!!!!

It still there. You land in Port-aux-Basques?

Yep.......spent the night in the Port-aux-Basques Motel, just off the ferry.....exxcellent food and damn comfy beds....heading to Cow Head today...Beautiful sunset and rainbow welcomed us......otherwise overcast....should clear up heading north..

Two different ferries?
Yes.....but...there are actually two ferries that do this run at the same time in opposite directions......pass each other at the halfway point. 7 hr run...on time.

The one we take back leaves from Argentia (other end of Provence) 17hr run.......we are booked on the very last run of the season....should be interesting....best NOT be late!!!

Yep.......spent the night in the Port-aux-Basques Motel, just off the ferry.....exxcellent food and damn comfy beds....heading to Cow Head today...Beautiful sunset and rainbow welcomed us......otherwise overcast....should clear up heading north..

Big adventure, have a great time.

Latest posts

Back