Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are quite a few Dollies for sale on that ebay. I even saw one that was partially green that had a tree dropped on it.

Yes and they are all priced to high LOL

Yes they are. I want to get out to me friends shop after Christmas and see what I can come home with, he has some older saws on the shelf from trade-ins that I would love to take home, depending on the price of them that is. About time for me to head for bed. You guys have a good evening.

Yes they are. I want to get out to me friends shop after Christmas and see what I can come home with, he has some older saws on the shelf from trade-ins that I would love to take home, depending on the price of them that is. About time for me to head for bed. You guys have a good evening.

Nite Jim.

Remember the Pioneer/Partners.

Hey marc.
First clean up the plastic real good with hot water. Scrub it down goos with a scotch pad. Then get a good sharp razor blade and start scrappinng all the old crud/plastic off. Dont be afraid to get in there. The razor blade is probably the biggest part of the process.
After you get about every area done with the razor, get some 200,600,1000 grit sandpaper. Make sure its wet/dry sandpaper. And wet sand all of the peice. be sure to wipe it down with a rag peridiocally. After you finish off with the 1000 grit paper wide it down and put it close the wood stove, not close enough to melt the plastic! Just enough to get it warmed up. Then get some clear coat spray paint (the good kind) and spray thin even coats of the clear coat. Set it in front of the stove again to dry and repeat the process one more time... good as new :) it took me maybe 5-6 hours to do my 046.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Thanks. Rep coming your way.

Of course it is, it says "Dolmar" on it doesn't it? That is part of the family of gooduns.

+1

:smile2: Doing good, we are headed out about ten, over the hill and through the woods to Grandmother's house we go. See you Sunday night.

Ok, talk to you then.
BTW, I cleared a large amount of crap out your computer, it probably works better now.

Back