Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flowers bout done?

OH,,his flowers are probly trampled by the invading deer :(

i hear the deer gang and the rickoon gang made a truce as soon as John left and they are ravaging the place !!

buzzards perched on his lawn mowers in three foot high grass.....

cats bringing in birds and mice and setting them free in house !

spam growing mold in the fridge..

he aint gonna like it at all !!!

Hi guys. I can't keep up with this thread. How's our Tbone doing? I just saw that he was sick yesterday.

Well he's doing better.. and then he realized they probably have a HUGE ultrasonic in that hospital somewhere... he's MIA looking for that cleaner and trying to get piles of weed whacker carbs to drop in all at once.

His garden is in shambles and the USPS has gone on a much needed vacation. The price of saw parts on FleaBay has dropped 13% in the last two days and all chainsaw nuts are advised to "BUY"!

In all seriousness sounds like he's doing better.. just going to take him a few days to get "free" and back home.

King Slugs gun range is open daily from 830 pm until 530 am....I need to try out the scope on this little .22 so who wants to ride.....Sparky?

Relocation party at Johns house. Before long it'll look like a Sons of Guns episode out there. LOL

Rick

OH,,his flowers are probly trampled by the invading deer :(

i hear the deer gang and the rickoon gang made a truce as soon as John left and they are ravaging the place !!

buzzards perched on his lawn mowers in three foot high grass.....

cats bringing in birds and mice and setting them free in house !

spam growing mold in the fridge..

he aint gonna like it at all !!!

Ron, you forgot one thing! Spam can't go bad!
I know a guy who ate a can of spam that had expired 40 years ago.... He couldn't tell a difference between it and a new can.....
Spam from ww2 is still good to eat! LOL

Ron, you forgot one thing! Spam can't go bad!
I know a guy who ate a can of spam that had expired 40 years ago.... He couldn't tell a difference between it and a new can.....
Spam from ww2 is still good to eat! LOL

Mail yet ??

Latest posts

Back