Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Risky.....you will have the crank loose on one end this moveable and you will still have to heat and center the crank.

Shouldn't it stay centered in the clutch half?

Planned on heatin flywheel side so case slides off the bearing

Okay. Success!!

Got the 45 together! Popped in about 6 pulls. Feels really strong. Started and ran well. Tiny tweak of idle to keep going. Ran till warm. Good throttle response. Won't hit WOT until I get clutch/b/c on it. Still need exhaust gasket-thought I had, washer I'll get local and 3/8 Lo Pro rim. I'll check compression to have. Baseline once its cool.

A little fuel came from the tank vent. Guess I better make sure nothing's missing there.

Always something.

esugu9y5.jpg

Rick

SUNDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

football,,friends,,,BBQ pulled pork,,,beer ,,brushetta,, :)

Shouldn't it stay centered in the clutch half?

Planned on heatin flywheel side so case slides off the bearing

Should be just fine.

Shod be fine....I just err to the side of caution. Gasket set with seals.... $10.00. That O-ring is only $1.00 .....heck....send me your address I'll mail you one.

Really have nothing to loose leaving it in the one side....curious how it turns out. I'm no expert...only split two of them so far!

Been a funny day......went to the shop early this morning to work on the blue brick.....power went off for 2 1/2 hrs...couldn't see to work on the car so sat in the office thumbing through my 2,000 page marine "Wish Book".....power came back on....managed to R&R the two rear rubber brake lines.....started all the metal lines and lock nuts....pulled the calipers and pads.....calipers didn't retract smoothly at all...very "hitchy"....ordered new ones, new shocks and a couple rubber exhaust hangers that I noticed were cracked too....not as much progress as I had hoped on my day off...but progress none the less..just gotta fix everything I see that is even questionable....gonna be a real nice brick when I'm done.....someday...

My brother called and made my day!

Him and the youth group from church cut split and stacked wood for a needy family today!!

He said that there was a pile of large logs and the ol'268 destroyed the pile in no time!

Told me that my saw saved the day!

Makes me feel good!

Can't get the smile off my face!!

Oh man,,,,second football game almost over,,third one on soon.

havent got off my arse or stopped eating all day !!

John left me behind today !! LOL !!

Shop smell's MUCH better today..

had an oh38 stupid sitting on the back shelf for about 1 1/2 yrs or so,maybe two ??
bot $20 of parts for it,fuel line,impulse line,fuel filter.
would hear from the guy once every 6 months or so.

he showed up today,paid me for the parts and i sent him home with the saw !! :)
told him i didnt want to work on it.

If i never see another creamsickle it will be to soon for me !! :)

Shop smell's MUCH better today..

had an oh38 stupid sitting on the back shelf for about 1 1/2 yrs or so,maybe two ??
bot $20 of parts for it,fuel line,impulse line,fuel filter.
would hear from the guy once every 6 months or so.

he showed up today,paid me for the parts and i sent him home with the saw !! :)
told him i didnt want to work on it.

If i never see another creamsickle it will be to soon for me !! :)

OH-Five-SIX MAG II

Latest posts

Back