Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't look to safe......................

They don`t come with a chainbrake but they have a low center of gravity and a wide stance, bunch up 4-5 good sized stems and set them down with the boom fully extended. Thats a harvester/processor head that has a chain bar at either side for cutting CTL stems in the picts. A dedicated feller buncher can pick n snip a fair sized bunch of trees somewhere around 60" diameter, carry and lay them down in bunches for the processor to pick at a later date. This type of work is about as fascinating as watching paint dry....LOL

Hey John !
I just got back from the confectionist , he says I'm good to go with my koten kandy regular but keep the koten kandy extra if I had need for the extra sugar .
I'll share if you make it up , you can have some , use it while porting , drift off with the grinder on high LOL

Hey John !
I just got back from the confectionist , he says I'm good to go with my koten kandy regular but keep the koten kandy extra if I had need for the extra sugar .
I'll share if you make it up , you can have some , use it while porting , drift off with the grinder on high LOL

Forgot to ask the doc about my shaky hands ! :bang:

Have to ask the next one in line ! LOL

Here is my list of **** that went wrong with me !

Sepsis
Pneumonia
Hypokatemia
Acute renal failure
Critical illness myopathy
Cardiomyopathy
Strepococcus pneumoniae pneumonia
Severe sepsis with septic shock
Adult respiratory distress syndrome

Now that is a big freaking mess !

Yup , carrying sucks , I guess we'll haveta get a tractor and winch LOL

attachment.php

A friend of mine "had" a winch fer sale LOL

Attachments

• $(KGrHqN,!mEFIrIiVd8RBSQzhKfg,g~~48_20.JPG
    $(KGrHqN,!mEFIrIiVd8RBSQzhKfg,g~~48_20.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 15

Sepsis
Pneumonia
Hypokatemia
Acute renal failure
Cardiomyopathy

Dont go 1/2 way do ya !!! LOL !!

Ron's puter broke or did he get overcome buy the Husquee fumes in an enclosed space ???

Went to the eyeball Dr. today
been two years.
getting new cheaters.

they put more **** in my eyes !!
this color dye and that color dye,,,,,,,dialate my pupile,,like being back in the 60's again !!! :)

i was seeing ALL kinds of colors and neat stuff all blurry and distorted and diff colors !
gave me a pair of cheap sunglasses to drive home,,prob shouldnt have drove !!

stihl aint lookin to good..

Sepsis
Pneumonia
Hypokatemia
Acute renal failure
Cardiomyopathy

Had my 6 year old Maine Coon die from Hypotophic Cardiomyopathy. I had to make the final decision but he would have suffered and no quality of life in his last days.

You are one lucky SOB

Did they take the horse shoe out while you were in there. Lol. Keep doing what they say and stay out of the damp, dusty basement. Will agravate your lungs.

Rick

Had my 6 year old Maine Coon die from Hypotophic Cardiomyopathy. I had to make the final decision but he would have suffered and no quality of life in his last days.

You are one lucky SOB

Did they take the horse shoe out while you were in there. Lol. Keep doing what they say and stay out of the damp, dusty basement. Will agravate your lungs.

Rick

And stay away from STIHL's !!!

notice thats when he got sick while workin on some of them ????

Latest posts

Back