Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mornin gentlemen!

They claim it's 0 degrees out there and feels like -9 with the wind

Not suppose to get outta the single digits today

Need to move snow and go to the store

Its a +3 out there now , stove is running full blast , doing good so far ! Wasn't sure it would be big nuff when its this cold. Gotta load it up every 3 hrs. Going through lots of wood ! Bet I get into this other wood my buddy brought me ! Not the kinda winter we have been getting the last several years. Least it should get rid of some bugs !

The thingy on the wall is working this morning ! I wasn't feeding the stove all night when I have that thing ! LOL

Set a new record last night , only got up ONCE !!! Been years since I managed that !! Back isn't real happy bout it , but the rest of the body sure is ! LOL
May not have woke up then , but that was one hell of a fart ! LOL Even heard the OL say OMG ! LMAO !!

Congrats John!

Sent from my MiniMac running E-85!!

Looks like Robin got a few more hours of snow coming.

NS looks like an ALL day affair !! :)

Yep...we stihl runnin full tilt winter here.....eight below zeerah...winds a howlin...stihl snowin good..blowin' all around.....72.3 degrees in here...coffee on the cookstove.....interwebs runnin a little slow...but so am I......all good...

Morning guys.

Wifi really sucks here....

Looking forward to going home sunday.....

Been thinking a bit about my dream truck build...

1961 ford f100 with a 780hp BOSS Nine 520ci from Kaase racing engines. (basically modern boss 429 heads on a overbore stroker 460 truck engine.. And thats 780hp on pump gas..... LOL)
Hook it up with a six speed manual, 10" wide coker street slicks, ladder bar suspension, modern front end, and a set of custom zoomie exhaust pipes.

Probably be atleast 60 grand to do the whole thing.....

Long way off.....

Might happen when Im an old fart like Ron and Jerry...... LOL

Do you guys know to put oil on the door seals of your cars.
Don't have to be oil. WD40. Chapstick.
Anything to keep them from being dry. Then they can freeze together.
Doors open a lot easier.
Some of the guys at work didn't know that.

Morning Dan.
Morning Zach.
Night all

I put vaseline on all of our vehicles, usually put it on before first frost so sometime in the fall. It will last for a full winter but needs to be re applied each year.

Engine is surprisingly affordable!

(compared to an original...)

After pricing it all out, it should be possible to build that engine for about 12 thousand.....

Thats with a top end kit from kasse, a junkyard 460 truck block, a bit of machine work, and myself doing all the assembly.

Bit of light snow falling and much more blowing about, going to see some drifting that will build up in lea spots. Roads will remain passable as the plow boys are out in full force, make some good money on this storm. Nothing like White Wan when we ploughed for 5 straight days, more loading and trucking away than plowing.

Cold as balls here this morning. Had to move snow. Finally at W. will lube the door seals. Had to "help" my door on Burt open today. Glad I didn't break the handles.

Have a good day fellas and stay warm.

Rick

Grabbed a cp 875 mini angle die grinder yesterday, along with a roloc holder and some sanding discs, and scotchbright discs.

Looks like a real nice unit!

Should be great for removing paint and rust, and smoothing out small welds.

I bet it will be real good for bodywork?

Latest posts

Back