Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grabbed a cp 875 mini angle die grinder yesterday, along with a roloc holder and some sanding discs, and scotchbright discs.

Looks like a real nice unit!

Should be great for removing paint and rust, and smoothing out small welds.

I bet it will be real good for bodywork?

ehanaraz.jpg

Sent from my MiniMac running E-85!!

Buddy wanted to run my 288 a little...so we did today. He ran it and then I ran it some. Figured someone in the fight thread better run a damn saw today!

Sent from my MiniMac running E-85!!

Not a good day here for saw work, good on you for running a ,....cough....sa.....gagg....er...orange turd.....LOL

Working on the 55 Husky today ! :clap: Waitin on the mail lady to bring me the new kit for it today ! :bowdown: All cleaned up and ready to go.
Nice to get out of the sewer fer a while ! ;)
PO opens back up at 1pm , so guess I will brave the cold and mail some ****. Swept the car off this morning so the sun would thaw it out a little. LOL

Working on the 55 Husky today ! :clap: Waitin on the mail lady to bring me the new kit for it today ! :bowdown: All cleaned up and ready to go.
Nice to get out of the sewer fer a while ! ;)
PO opens back up at 1pm , so guess I will brave the cold and mail some ****. Swept the car off this morning so the sun would thaw it out a little. LOL
Has the snow stopped there yet? Coming down here full tilt, I like it cause I don`t have to go out fer nuthin.

Latest posts

Back