Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
18 inches does not bother me.

It is the blowing, things around here are flat as a pancake, and wide open for miles.

calling for 25 to 40 MPH winds, ad that to a good amount of fresh powder and -30 (F) wind chills,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Which way to the beach?

It is the blowing, things around here are flat as a pancake, and wide open for miles.

calling for 25 to 40 MPH winds, ad that to a good amount of fresh powder and -30 (F) wind chills,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Which way to the beach?
If I could travel I would already be in Florida at Moms !!

Which way to the beach?

SNOW-SWIMMER.jpg

That way .

Morning guys.

Dan, I see you found Ron's picture of Jimmy!

Catching the ferry at 3 this afternoon... Back home to the island.....

One more day off tomorrow, then back to school....

Thinking of getting out the lacquer thinner, varsol, and scrapers, and start getting the caked on grease off the tractor project....

Figured I would clean the + terminal on the truck............seein how cold it's gonna be.........lil corrosion on it.........then did the tractor too......positive terminal and starter and fixed the battery holder

Just found a note i made.

sez husky 55 with " air injection " on side should be closed port jug.

anybody else hear that ??

Latest posts

Back