Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What`s up with all the multiple posts, ya all is making a big job for me to have to remove them , shave them down to single posts. Guess that is what I get paid for.....LOL

Don't know if this what is going on or not with the multiple posts, but I notice after I hit the "Post Reply" button, that sometimes the little timer doodad that pops up ( I don't know what to call it, the 'busy' thing? ), well it gets busy for a while and then disappears but your post doesn't show up on the screen. The post has actually gone through however, and if one reloads the page ( without hitting post again ) you'll see it's been posted. So maybe people are just thinking it timed out and hitting post again ( and again and again and agin' n' agin' n' agin' and aging the whole dern time ta boot... ). This is my theory and I'm sticking to it.

TY, bb
Extremely Part-Time Hillbilly Software Engineer

Well, I cleaned up the mess...LOL
Looks like you only have to hit Post Reply once, if it stalls it has already posted but the server just does not redirect the post to the last page and return the window to the current page. If you guys encounter this just click on the previous page to refresh the browsrer and then click on the last page to see your post. I tried to just click on my page refresh icon but the site is so slow now that hitting the refresh page icon just stalls out also.

Back