Surgery Tomorrow

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope the surgery went well Brother. I'm Stage 1 prostate cancer and in watch mode for now. PSA went back up 4.2 in Sept. Not sure what direction to go in in Feb. when I go back.

Just had another spine fusion last Thursday, Doc says everything went well but we'll have to see. My lower didn't go well. Just couldn't live with the shoulder, arm, hand pain and finger numbness anymore. Said I have very soft bones and screws may not hold. Removed two discs, inserted cadaver bones and screwed three vertebrae together.

Hope the surgery went well Brother. I'm Stage 1 prostate cancer and in watch mode for now. PSA went back up 4.2 in Sept. Not sure what direction to go in in Feb. when I go back.

Just had another spine fusion last Thursday, Doc says everything went well but we'll have to see. My lower didn't go well. Just couldn't live with the shoulder, arm, hand pain and finger numbness anymore. Said I have very soft bones and screws may not hold. Removed two discs, inserted cadaver bones and screwed three vertebrae together.
Prayers sent in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth for u also...
Sounds like its been a rough and tough road!

Back