Suspenders-

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched the Hazard Tree vid, bad, bad so bad ! only one hazard on that site.....
I wear braces or use belt depends on the trousers really.

Do you wear a pad on your shoulder? Kind of hard to keep it on your shoulder without braces.

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Hey Bob, Ol Whitefish is our equivalent of your LA or San Fran. . . Ain't many good folks left up there -- they been run off by carrot eating, bunny hugging, sweater wearin', grubby hippies.

Kalispell ain't the same as 30 years ago, but it still ain't no Whitefish. Also, don't admit you have a friend up Pinkham Creek, or Hungry Horse. :laugh:

Nate...Them's fightning words!

Down under these are braces

images

And these are suspenders

images

None of belt guys use a "gunbelt"? In other words, a second belt dedicated for heavy equipment? There´s a beltbag with wallet, keys etc. on my pant-belt all the time, but it´s light. For other purposes (no matter if cutting or wearing a knife, binocle, 1-2 cameras), I wear a second belt. it sits below the pant-belt on hips and realy don´t pull throusers down. Well, maybe it´s so good only for slender people, but it works surprisingly well. Having a break or call of nature? Just put dowm the belt, you can hang it on tree or whatever, so you´re free instantly and equipment do not run down the slope. I got used to pick up my "work knife", which has some "adds" to it (so about 2,5-3 lbs, differs from day to day) on almost daily basis even in town. And a gunbelt for this-what a pleasure.

Nate...Them's fightning words!

You're safe Carl. . . Star Meadows ain't part of Wfish as far as most are concerned. :cheers:

Got a new motor in the Chevy while I was working out of town. . . I'm gonna come up and visit ya! :)

OK - in another thread, someone was making a distinction between "loggers' suspenders" and "fallers' suspenders", suggesting that someone was pretentious for wearing the wrong kind. Can anyone describe how these are different?

Thanks

Philbert

Kalispell ain't the same as 30 years ago, but it still ain't no Whitefish. Also, don't admit you have a friend up Pinkham Creek, or Hungry Horse. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

HA HA!! I do have friend that lives up Pinkham Creek, and I used to live in Rexford!!

Kalispell ain't the same as 30 years ago, but it still ain't no Whitefish. Also, don't admit you have a friend up Pinkham Creek, or Hungry Horse. :laugh:

HA HA!! I do have friend that lives up Pinkham Creek, and I used to live in Rexford!!

Awesome!! :cheers:

I love that area, from there to the Frostback's border. Lots of good hiking and hunting.

And you get the Pinkham Creek joke. :D

Awesome!! :cheers:

I love that area, from there to the Frostback's border. Lots of good hiking and hunting.

And you get the Pinkham Creek joke. :D

A friend from Pinkham or the Yaak is OK, but when you're like " yuuup, Pinkham Crick?, got me a aint, 2 uncles and bout 6 cousins up thataway"

it's like being from Eureka and having the last name Pluid or being a Fletcher from Libby :msp_biggrin:

HA HA!! I do have friend that lives up Pinkham Creek, and I used to live in Rexford!![/QUOTE]

did a short stint in blackfoot.

You're safe Carl. . . Star Meadows ain't part of Wfish as far as most are concerned. :cheers:

Got a new motor in the Chevy while I was working out of town. . . I'm gonna come up and visit ya! :)

Come on! Next week won't be too good as we'll be out of the cabin for a week (tent camping) while the floor is redone. Week after that works great. Sometime we'll have a Montana Suspender GTG. :msp_rolleyes:

A friend from Pinkham or the Yaak is OK, but when you're like " yuuup, Pinkham Crick?, got me a aint, 2 uncles and bout 6 cousins up thataway"

it's like being from Eureka and having the last name Pluid or being a Fletcher from Libby :msp_biggrin:

Fond memories of The Dirty Shame Bar up the Yaak way back in time. My other favorite bar back in the 1970's was the Babb Bar on the Blackfoot reservation. Both were classics!

Come on! Next week won't be too good as we'll be out of the cabin for a week (tent camping) while the floor is redone. Week after that works great. Sometime we'll have a Montana Suspender GTG. :msp_rolleyes:

Fond memories of The Dirty Shame Bar up the Yaak way back in time. My other favorite bar back in the 1970's was the Babb Bar on the Blackfoot reservation. Both were classics!

You got outta that place alive?
Damn man, good on ya, that's about like bein a paleface and hangin out in Ugg's in Browning

Latest posts

Back