Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking for any of the following 372 stuff-

3 AV springs
Kill switch and wiring harness
Operator presence lever
Fuel tank vent
All the oil pump stuff from the suction line to the discharge line. Everything to do with getting bar oil from the tank to the bar
All the chain brake stuff except the brake band and handle
Clutch cover

I'll look and see what I have tonight. I know I have the brake parts.

3 AV springs
Operator presence lever
Fuel tank vent
All the oil pump stuff from the suction line to the discharge line. Everything to do with getting bar oil from the tank to the bar
Clutch cover

I may have an AV spring or two. I do have an oil pick up line (inside tank). I'll see what else I have. I could send you the piston ring (ordered the wrong one) for the 346 too.

3 AV springs
Operator presence lever
Fuel tank vent
Clutch cover

I think I saw a box of that kind of stuff at wigglesworth's!!!
You might check with him!

Mike

3 AV springs
Operator presence lever
Fuel tank vent
Clutch cover

This is what I got. Let me know what you want me to throw in a box.

View attachment 263471

NEED a coil for a Stihl BR600 backpack blower...please PM..nice gift for the wife.

btw, if anyone has little kids that like to hang out w/their dad when doing yard work. Checkout the little Poulan pro backpack blowers. I picked up a couple for my 8 and 10 yr olds, and they think it's the coolest thing helping me out when I'm out with my Redmax doing yard work. Now the wife wants to get into the act. BR600 is much lighter than my redmax.

Still looking for a Shindaiwa 345 coil.
Starter cover and clutch cover for a MS441
Also a bunch of MS200T parts. :pumpkin2:

You have one good one coming from me...

Yup, I knew that. Was hoping to use that to get one done. I just got some more saws and, so far looks like they all need cranks and pistons.:cry: I haven't taken them all apart yet but the ones that are apart already are bad, so my hopes aren't up for the rest.

View attachment 263693View attachment 263694
ive got a good running dolmar 7900 up for sale in the as classifieds but it is also for trade. i am looking for a 372xp or a minty 346xp new edition in trade for it. the dolmar is stock with no porting. the dolmars are just not my cup of tea and really dont know why i even took it on trade. i keep giving the dolmar a chance but just cant make myself like them. i guess im just a 372 snob these days. any one with a trade offer can call me. number is in the sig.
263693d1353689388-2012-11-239511-37-47-jpg

263694d1353689403-2012-11-239511-38-07-1-jpg

Last edited:
ive got a good running dolmar 7900 up for sale in the as classifieds but it is also for trade. i am looking for a 372xp or a minty 346xp new edition in trade for it. the dolmar is stock with no porting. the dolmars are just not my cup of tea and really dont know why i even took it on trade. i keep giving the dolmar a chance but just cant make myself like them. i guess im just a 372 snob these days. any one with a trade offer can call me. number is in the sig.

I'm with ha Terry, I did the same. Jury is still out on the one I just did.

I just picked up a poulan pro 365 with the non chain break style clutch cover. I'm looking for a cover with the chain brake or the hand guard that attaches to the top cover.

Need a functional 16"-20" bar and chain for a Poulan 3400. Shoot me a PM if you have this combo laying around collecting dust. Thanks :cheers:

I think I have that and will trade for a 460 Stihl cylinder or two 044, 046 carburetors and the big clutch cover for that series. I could use a P41/42 piston or an ignition for a 056.

I will check on the sthil parts, if not how much cash??

Back