Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want to do a 025/ms250 I can help with parts.

Between me and Ed , bet we could come up with enough to build one ?

i do have a few parts myself but not near enough,, i will let you guys know this weekend,, i am going to hit the pawn shops the next couple of days,, i might luck out and find a non runner

I don't know what happened to Jay of SawGarage, we were making a deal on parts for an 036, now he seems to have disappeared? Maybe someone else has what I'm looking for? I need all the parts from the seal out, on the clutch side. The only thing for trade is $$$. It also needs a cylinder and piston.

Please PM me.

Joe left me a msg, i *think* it was Wed night... been BUSY with the little one in the eve :dizzy: and when I leave for work in the am, it's 3am in WA! so between getting the time zones/dimensions squared away, and prepping for a customer to come pick up a bunch of owed equipment; I'm still here! lol!

Nate- I should have the AV for you.... :cheers:

J

Scott--- the size of the PM box is about as useful as a toilet; IF you want to keep a message or 3 for a bit... :bang:

Anyone have some 4-point dogs just set'n around that'll bolt on an 044? :popcorn:

Not retarded huge ones either. :msp_angry:

Sachs Dolmar 120

Hi, all...

I'm in need of a Sachs Dolmar 120 coil and/or ignition system. Looks like it's a unique one by the IPL(Havent dissasembled yet to know for sure).

Will run about 10 minutes then shut of so I'm thinking its the ignition??? Has a new carb kit and every thing else checks out. It will start and run for another 10 minates or so then just repeat the cycle. Runns good when it runs. IDEAS???

THANKS

Hi, all...

I'm in need of a Sachs Dolmar 120 coil and/or ignition system. Looks like it's a unique one by the IPL(Havent dissasembled yet to know for sure).

Will run about 10 minutes then shut of so I'm thinking its the ignition??? Has a new carb kit and every thing else checks out. It will start and run for another 10 minates or so then just repeat the cycle. Runns good when it runs. IDEAS???

THANKS

Check for spark? Fuel tank vent clogged?

Hi, all...

THANKS

How long do you have to leave it shut off before it will restart?

It does have spark but it seems week. Put in new plug no change same conditions.
I usually let it set 5-10 minutes before it would restart. I started right up after plug
change but died again. I will check the vent since the tube/hose was off.

JJ thats a great price....theres nothing in our area...predominantly Stihl & Husky.
Is there any crossovers or interchanges??

I am looking for a K041 mount 16'' 3/8 .050 bar to run on my PP330. Does anybody have one to sell or trade or can anyone provide me a link to purchase one? I have looked all over and have had no luck...:help:

I am looking for a K041 mount 16'' 3/8 .050 bar to run on my PP330. Does anybody have one to sell or trade or can anyone provide me a link to purchase one? I have looked all over and have had no luck...:help:

KO41 is one of the most popular mounts out there. Where did you look?

Edit: ah, you want 3/8's. You will probably have to find a replaceable nose bar and change the tip. I see the problem now.

Last edited:

You can try this. 530044556. This is an old number but it should get you a replacement number. K041 mount .050, 3/8. 16"

282276d1362183102-img_1551-jpg

View attachment 282276

JJ thats a great price....theres nothing in our area...predominantly Stihl & Husky.
Is there any crossovers or interchanges??

The one set of dawgs will fit: 044/440/064/066/660.
There's another set for 046/460. We can also get them for modern Huskies, but the Bailey's dawgs are $10 cheaper there.
I'm gonna ask the distributor about dawgs for the Dolmar 7900.

The one set of dawgs will fit: 044/440/064/066/660.
There's another set for 046/460. We can also get them for modern Huskies, but the Bailey's dawgs are $10 cheaper there.
I'm gonna ask the distributor about dawgs for the Dolmar 7900.
Yep.
So many people on ebay advertize 044/046/064/066 together. They will fit an 046/460... but not evenly.

a good friend of mine is a state trooper,, he was here yesterday,, not to arrest me but to taze my azz:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:,,any who,, he is wanting a bigger saw,, he uses a little ms 170 all the time but he is wanting something in a stihl that will run a bigger bar,, now the question does anyone have a stihl builder any where from 45 to 60cc's,,because of his dad he wants a stihl,,, it does not have to be a pro saw since he won't use it that much,,,i was thinking a 250,, 290 or 310,or even a 025 etc,,i will be going through it and fixing everything that it needs,,, all i ask is that it will cleanup decent,, doesn't have to be new looking,,,, i am not going to charge him a penny to do this,, i want to do this for him to say thankyou for keeping our part of the country safe and putting his life on the line,, i have a brand spanken new 20" oregon power match plus bar in large huskie mount,, 3/8,, 50 gauge for trade and some cash,,,,, and yes i have been checking fleabay but dang they want a huge amount for a builder

Scott, did something turn up yet for this? If no, pm me. I have something in mind. Responding from phone now, and may not be able to get back to you until tomorrow.

John, the only K041 3/8s bars out now are 20 and 22".

Yes there are still old bars around but just get a small Husky K095 mount and grind the adjuster holes up so it will oil through them. Easy peasy.

Those are a A041 mount 3/8's Low Pro bars.

Back