Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking for a couple of "sadle" style raker depth gauges. One each .030 and .035. New or used. Herr Mfg. and Oregon used to sell them. They look like this:

depth gauge.jpg

Back to the Echo parts again, I believe its a Walbro WT-589-1 Carb that I need. 181/281/288 "stuff", 266/272 items, and some green papers

Anyone have a set of coils for a solo 654? I have a guy asking for some through one of my ebay auctions and figured I'd try on here to help him out. He's in Australia. Thanks.

Looking for an air filter for a Pioneer P41... or a good way to fix the one I have that is all torn up....

I have just been offered one from another member. I don't know if they are the same as the P50, this is the first Pioneer I've ever had but I'm really looking forward to getting it running.

Thanks though!

I "think" a P50 is a large frame Pioneer. I have a 41 and I don't think a 50 filter will work.

The 405 is an altogether different cat of another color.

I don't know for sure but I think the P41 and P50 air filter will interchange. Not trying to start a argument by any means. I am not sure either...Arrowhead or the like will be along to set me straight if I am wrong lol.

Latest posts

Back