Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I also have a 25" GB Pro-Top Bar in .404 for std stihl mount (026-066) with a 7 tooth 404 driver ring. (No chain) In good shape but used.

Looking for:

Homelite WIZ bucking spike
Homelite WIZ muffler turnout
(2) each 24"-28" .375 Stihl bar in 3/8 with simi or full skip chain to run on an 036 and an 041.
Stihl 026 drum with spline for drive spocket (I have the old drive type that is worn out and want to upgrade to the rim type.)
Stihl 026 bucking spikes
Stihl 026 carb bottom plate with the idle adjustment screw.

Pm me for pics and details. It may be a few days for me to respond with the holiday, but I will respond.

I may be interested in the bar if its never been bent and in good shape.
PM will be sent.

Hello, I am looking for a high idle/ throttle lock pin, spring and clip for a homelite c/xp series saw. Also a stack type muffler for a C 7. Let me know what you have and how much.

Thank you,
Joe

Someone here must have a muffler with bolts for a husqvarna 51(/55) that they would like to get a few bucks out of?

In need of a few parts for a Jonsered 2095.

Clutch cover, brake assembly(including handle), outer spike, cylinder cover, and a muffler that isn't caved in.

I have PayPal, and NOS guide bars to trade.

TIA,

Jonathan

Some of you may have noticed I keep having coil issues. First the XL 102. Then the XL 12. Then the XL 123. Then the C 5.
Now my EZA. got three points type coils; one never works and two are sporadic. I tested continuity with an ohmmeter. Both with and without the HV lead

Need points type coil for a homelite EZA.

I need some 1/4" rims. I have 404 rims to trade or lots of other parts or cash. Thanks.

Some of you may have noticed I keep having coil issues. First the XL 102. Then the XL 12. Then the XL 123. Then the C 5.
Now my EZA. got three points type coils; one never works and two are sporadic. I tested continuity with an ohmmeter. Both with and without the HV lead

Need points type coil for a homelite EZA.
bump

looking for a bunch of 346 parts guys.

muffler
muffler bracket
muffler gasket
muffler bolts x2
muffler heat shields x2
metal intake clamp x2 346 and a 357
filter holder/choke/kill lever/air filter
throttle/op presence spring x3
op presence lever x2 346 and a 357
trigger linkage x2 346 and a 357
2 course thread OE ignition module screws
4 course thread OE air box base plate screws
good piston
K095 bar .325 18"-20"

i just got back from the dealer and all they had out of this list was a set of muffler bolts so i only need one set. i realize some of this stuff will have to be dealer ordered but just seeing if someone has some stuff around they don't mind sending down the line. got 2 346's and a 357 i'm bringing back from the dead on limited income. any help is greatly appreciated. got stuff to trade.

Shane,

I have guide bars, but I fear it would be cost prohibitive shipping them to Canadia, with the Canuckastani exchange rate, and stuff.

the exchange rate ain't that big of a deal. it's COD charges that are crazy but as long as the value of the item is under $200 it's very little. just had those boxes of 346's and a 357 show up to find it was a $55 COD charge :( i was looking at the dealer here and an 18" .325 .058 homeowner bar was $60. $10 more will get me tsumura RW and $20 more will get me a cannon. i might just do that even cause i just order them from not far away at all so the shipping is free. interested in what you have though jon. i'll have to go back to your bar thread in the trader.

looking for a bunch of 346 parts guys.

muffler
muffler bracket
muffler gasket
muffler bolts x2
muffler heat shields x2
metal intake clamp x2 346 and a 357
filter holder/choke/kill lever/air filter
throttle/op presence spring x3
op presence lever x2 346 and a 357
trigger linkage x2 346 and a 357
2 course thread OE ignition module screws
4 course thread OE air box base plate screws
good piston
K095 bar .325 18"-20"

i just got back from the dealer and all they had out of this list was a set of muffler bolts so i only need one set. i realize some of this stuff will have to be dealer ordered but just seeing if someone has some stuff around they don't mind sending down the line. got 2 346's and a 357 i'm bringing back from the dead on limited income. any help is greatly appreciated. got stuff to trade.

Why haven't you PM'd me???? I feel overlooked.

Latest posts

Back