Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That makes sense because I think the 272 is the next evolution of the 268 based on my reading on AS. The air filter got much bigger and uses this two extra holes for a mounting bracket.

Brian
Why can't you just cut it off?

I am trying to make a 268 which needs the material. If you were trying to make a 266 from a 268 cutting it off would work.

Brian
My mistake, I thought you were going the other way. I just put a nice open port 268 together. I have 1 more to get going when I get some time.

Brian,

I just saw this post, will report back tomorrow in the morning with my findings.
Just got word from my Sachs Dolmar Guru...that my 116si is not scored or burnt up...just a couple of scratches...he said to find him some seals, rings, and gaskets...and he'll have it up & running.:rolleyes:
Where can I find the appropriate seals, rings, gaskets?...Not good at finding internal stuff.
This is getting real old...Geez!!!:dizzy:

I could not find rings for my 112. It has a 45 MM piston and a Stihl 032 is 45 MM. I bought s pair from the guy in Greece back in the spring and it has been running fine every since. The ring on the 112 is 1.5 MM thick and the 116 probably is also. Just be sure the thickness is right. The 116 is 45 MM and the 116 SI is 46 MM. Tom

I need a starter rewind spool for a solo 634 for a customer. If anyone has one please start a conversation with me as I do not have time to check ere often. Thanks Tom

I have a nice older Echo 400 evl. Ideally it could use a good rim clutch hub and I believe I could us an 3/8 lp (picc0) bar and chain I already have, or an spur sprocket in very good condition would do in 3/8 lp or .325 pitch possibly with a vey good .325 bar .
I have lots of chainsaw parts I could trade or funds.

I could not find rings for my 112. It has a 45 MM piston and a Stihl 032 is 45 MM. I bought s pair from the guy in Greece back in the spring and it has been running fine every since. The ring on the 112 is 1.5 MM thick and the 116 probably is also. Just be sure the thickness is right. The 116 is 45 MM and the 116 SI is 46 MM. Tom
Appreciate it...I just missed a Dolmar 143 with 30" bar...by an hour...Billy Boy only wanted $85 & a case of Colt 45 tall boys!!! :cry::yes:

Yes, half wrap handlebar. I'm not sure if a 340 will work? I understand a 350 or 355 would work though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the plastic 1 of a 340, some minor scratches, feels and looks solid and fully functional. Let me know if you are interested. I'd trade if you have something I could use.

Looking for the pieces to get this 65l running. Looks like I need some starter pawls.

Attachments

• IMG_20160120_191311238.jpg
    IMG_20160120_191311238.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 18
I have a parts saw 65 left over from my 65 rebuild. No starter prawls but other items you may need.

Brian

Back