Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking for a few parts for a Homelite Super XL-925. PM me if you have any/all of these.

1. Needle bearing for clutch drum
  2. Guide plates, both sides
  3. Air filter
  4. One screw for the recoil
  5. Chain adjuster
  6. Carb kit

Last edited:
036 Air Filter Cover and Pre Filter

I am in need of an older style 036 air filter cover that has the round knob. Also looking for the prefilter as well. I have an 036 air filter cover with an oblong knob and no cracks that I would be willing to trade. I will buy outright or trade, doesn't matter to me.

I'm looking for a few parts for a Homelite Super XL-925. PM me if you have any/all of these.

1. Needle bearing for clutch drum
  2. Guide plates, both sides
  3. Air filter
  4. One screw for the recoil
  5. Chain adjuster

Here are the PNs I need.

Clutch bearing - 64124
Air filter - 69880
Recoil Screw - 80676
Guide plate inner - 70399
Guide plate outer - 70400
Guide bar adjusting screw - 63367
Guide bar adjusting pin - 93039
Nut - 81204
Carb kit - A69819??? Not sure on this one

i needs a cheap 026 carb. i don't care which one as long as it is adjustable and not junk.:)

i can trade lots of stuff for 031, 056, 009 and a few others.

anyone?

I'm pretty sure I don't have the carb you need, but I'm curious... what 056 stuff do you have laying around??

Im looking for a coil for a disposable Homelite. Its my Uncles saw and it needs a coil. Its one of them $89 saws from Northern. I will get the model later today.....

036 parts

Looking for a tank/handle for a 036 pro.Also a carb and air filter for the same saw.I`ve got an 044 tank/handle, 039 clinder for trade or cash.Pm me with details and questions.Thanks, Tom (fatjoe)

Here are the PNs I need.

Clutch bearing - 64124
Air filter - 69880

Recoil Screw - 80676
Guide plate inner - 70399
Guide plate outer - 70400
Guide bar adjusting screw - 63367
Guide bar adjusting pin - 93039
Nut - 81204
Carb kit - A69819
??? Not sure on this one

I've got a needle bearing and air filter now. Still looking for the rest.

036 filter cover

Need an old style cover for my rebuilt 036. Have a new filter and cover that won't fit. Filter has compensator opening at bottom thus is useless to me. Cover has prefilter on top and won't fit my saw. Both are brand new. Willing to trade both for a cover in excellent condition. Tired of buying incorrect parts. Send me a PM if interested.
Bob

Need an old style cover for my rebuilt 036. Have a new filter and cover that won't fit. Filter has compensator opening at bottom thus is useless to me. Cover has prefilter on top and won't fit my saw. Both are brand new. Willing to trade both for a cover in excellent condition. Tired of buying incorrect parts. Send me a PM if interested.
Bob

I have one I think. I will get back with you tonight.

Ya I was wondering does anybody here have a used halfwrap handlebar for a husky 575? Doesnt have to be pretty as long as it will work.

Latest posts

Back