Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dayton 2Z463

Anyone interested in this? I cannot make up my mind to sell or keep. It's ready to go...Just will need a little carb tweaking. Brand new seals, gaskets, fuel line and filter and Air Filter. Also a new 24" powermatch bar bar and 72LGX chain. Interested in hearing about whatever you got.

DSC04264.jpg

DSC04270.jpg

I just listed my Dayton 2Z463 (Poulan 245SA) in the Tradin' Post. LINK. It's clean, kit in the carb, and new fuel line in the tank. Runs great.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WeKQtJOBOFg&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WeKQtJOBOFg&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

901617530_MnZpc-M.jpg

901618153_dDbcZ-M.jpg

901619831_YnYd4-L.jpg

901620617_uf5wo-M.jpg

901616037_7uB2t-M.jpg

Last edited:
I have a lightly used Windsor speed tip, 32" x 3/8 x .050 Will fit most larger Stihl saws, has an Oregon D025 bar mount. Chain is Oregon LGX full chisel skip.
DSCN2636.jpg

Last edited:
I need some 026 parts. Off the top of my head, I need some side cover screws, front clutch side AV plug, guide bar plate and screw, air filter...and Im sure im forgetting something.

Anyways, let me know what you got.

i have a brand new 026 pro filter,i ought it for my 026 and it was not right. if you post a pic of yours i can tell if its the one i have.i should also have a guide bar plate

026/ms260 muffler

Looking for a muffler to fit an ms260 or an 026.

024, 036 Chain Brake Handle

Hi,

I am looking for a clean (not beat up, stickers still readable, etc.) chain brake handle for a Stihl 034, 036.

I have a few 028 WB parts saws or a 038 parts saw as well as some other parts and parts saw. Let me know and pics would be great.

Thanks,

Greg

That's really not that big of an issue. It exposes the airbox to possible contaminants but the intellicarb port on the filter base is inside where the air filter would be. We've run many a landing saw like that.

Sorry to everyone about this but this message has nothing to do with the post but wanted to let Jacob know that his inbox is full. I wanted to know if you had any more info on the saw I sent out to you, how it was comming along.

Sorry to everyone about this but this message has nothing to do with the post but wanted to let Jacob know that his inbox is full. I wanted to know if you had any more info on the saw I sent out to you, how it was comming along.

I think JJ is out of town... I PM'd him about a week ago, still no response. He usually gets back quickly. I know his job takes him out of town sometimes.

Hey all, looking for a complete clutch cover/chain brake for a Husqvarna 268/272. Been looking at an aftermarket but thought that I would see if anyone has an OEM.

For trade I've got a basket case super ez, some 021 parts (handle,etc), 064/066 parts and green stuff.

Thanks

Jon

husky 242xp chain brake

On the JJ question , I think he said on here that he was going for a month.

I still need at least a chain brake handle for my 242, a complete side cover is OK but more than I need.

Ya, JJ is out of town till the end of the month working on a fire job. Don't worry he's a great guy, he be back soon.

Local farmer brought me a Husky 49 that somehow ended up underneath his 4 wheeler. Broke the rear handle and wrap handle all to crap. I told him it was a throw away saw, but he said it ran pretty good, and most likely it would end back under his 4 wheeler again before it was over with, so he is looking for a handle. Anybody got's one?

I recently got a mcculloch 650 geardrive. I have it running good now, but need the cover and cover retainer for the points as they are missing on this saw. I can trade parts or green. Thanks

Local farmer brought me a Husky 49 that somehow ended up underneath his 4 wheeler. Broke the rear handle and wrap handle all to crap. I told him it was a throw away saw, but he said it ran pretty good, and most likely it would end back under his 4 wheeler again before it was over with, so he is looking for a handle. Anybody got's one?

I know diddly about huskies.......don't suppose a 41 is the same?

Hey guys, I am doing some swapping and am in need of a good 60 cc saw. I have a nice 026 with three bars and a like new 540 dolmar, a Mac 10-10 special thats close to new. Anyone got any 60 cc class saws they wanna swap with?

Latest posts

Back