Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomdcoker

tomdcoker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Need 041 parts. I'm looking for 2 of the little pins that drive the oil pump from the clutch drum and the little bushing that goes between the clutch bearing and the clutch. Also a clutch drum with spur and clutch for an s10. I have quite a few stihl parts for trade or cash. )26.038. 045/056, 015 ect Or $$$$$ thanks dgarrett

I may have the pins. If you have not had an offer send me the part numbers in a PM and I will check. Tom

KTM640

KTM640

ArboristSite Operative
031 coil

Hey all, my local dealer has a customers 031 that is in need of a coil. Says they are having a really hard time locating one NLA as we all know. I searched and found a number of posts by Lakeside saying that it's most likely NOT the coil, but my dealer is insistent that it is.

Anybody got one that they are willing to part with? PM with info as I'll pass it on to my dealer.

Thanks

Jon

jczv

ArboristSite Operative
394 carb gasket

Anybody happen to have a 394 carb gasket (503465801)? I ripped mine changing to an HD filter and have it back ordered at two places but no ETA on getting anything yet.

Modifiedmark
Looking for a few parts for a Pioneer 650.

--Footstep and associated hardware.
--Complete cylinder shroud (not the green top cover)
--Bucking spike

I don't know which of these will interchange from the 600/620s. Probably all of them.

Chris B.

Chris, don't sweat the spike much, the 610 I have here still has not made it to its new owner yet so we could use the spike of of it for a pattern.

cbfarmall

cbfarmall

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Chris, don't sweat the spike much, the 610 I have here still has not made it to its new owner yet so we could use the spike of of it for a pattern.

No problem Mark, I won't sweat it. Just putting the word out. I could probably make the footstep out of round stock. The cylinder shroud is what really bothers me. Is the 610 the saw that wouldn't start when I was over?:chainsaw:

Chris B.

Modifiedmark
No problem Mark, I won't sweat it. Just putting the word out. I could probably make the footstep out of round stock. The cylinder shroud is what really bothers me. Is the 610 the saw that wouldn't start when I was over?:chainsaw:

Chris B.

I dont remember if we tried to start it or not. But yes we have the footstep here to copy as well.

parrisw

parrisw

Tree Freak
Hey all, my local dealer has a customers 031 that is in need of a coil. Says they are having a really hard time locating one NLA as we all know. I searched and found a number of posts by Lakeside saying that it's most likely NOT the coil, but my dealer is insistent that it is.

Anybody got one that they are willing to part with? PM with info as I'll pass it on to my dealer.

Thanks

Jon

Sure its not just the condenser? That's funny that your looking for parts for your dealer.

KTM640

KTM640

ArboristSite Operative
031 Coil

I went in the other day asking if they had any parts saw that they asked me if I had an 031 coil. I told them I check with you all. They've called around asking all the other dealers. Nothing. We just don't have any good bone yards around here to pick from.

They have 3 saw techs and I talked to the one working on the 031 and he was convinced it was the coil. I'm no expert so I'll take his word.

It's a good old family owned TRUE store. I buy all my parts there as they have the best price compared the my other choices. Just thought I could help them out.

Let me know what you all have.

Thanks

Jon

parrisw

parrisw

Tree Freak
I went in the other day asking if they had any parts saw that they asked me if I had an 031 coil. I told them I check with you all. They've called around asking all the other dealers. Nothing. We just don't have any good bone yards around here to pick from.

They have 3 saw techs and I talked to the one working on the 031 and he was convinced it was the coil. I'm no expert so I'll take his word.

It's a good old family owned TRUE store. I buy all my parts there as they have the best price compared the my other choices. Just thought I could help them out.

Let me know what you all have.

Thanks

Jon

Any idea on the part number they need?

KTM640

KTM640

ArboristSite Operative
031 coil

I'll give them a call tomorrow and get the part number they are looking for. I know they mentioned it was a points and condenser style 031.

Jon

KTM640

KTM640

ArboristSite Operative
031 coil

I was ready about he nova coil. If they can't find an 031 coil I'll mention it to them. I saw a number of posts on the conversion so I'll see if there is some detailed instruction for them to follow. Thanks again Jon

parrisw

parrisw

Tree Freak
I was ready about he nova coil. If they can't find an 031 coil I'll mention it to them. I saw a number of posts on the conversion so I'll see if there is some detailed instruction for them to follow. Thanks again Jon

Yes the nova works well, but it uses your existing coil.

Tell them that I have a 1113 400 1301 coil to fit a 031 electronic. They can use it to convert to electronic if they want. Its brand new.