Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
poulan 2075

i have a poulan 2075. It is a complete saw except for crank assembly,,piston,,purge bulb assembly and b/c. the cylinder is in good shape. anybody that can use it can have it. just let me know

Hey guys...Got a 10-10 in running condition up for trade 150psi compression, pulls strong. Clean.

Also have a 10-10a that will be a runner with some work, has electronic ignition module, as well as points ignition. Clean.

Mac PM55 in a box, haven't gotten around to putting it together. Should be a runner. Have most of the major parts, but might needs some small stuff.

Skil 1644 Type 3 that needs some carb work.

Mac 1-43, cool saw, similar to a 250. Would trade that also for the right saw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMuGCxL8xIY

That's a 1-43 video.

Looking for other saws.

Let me know what you got.

CT

Last edited:
dads saw

Well fellars my dad has a poulan 72 i think is what it is he was wanting to sell i think . I think it has a 24 or 26 inch b&c good oll saw

Also, need a chain adjuster for a Poulan 2775. I'm not a Poulan guy so I don't know which models can interchange. Got green to trade.:D thanks

Also, need a chain adjuster for a Poulan 2775. I'm not a Poulan guy so I don't know which models can interchange. Got green to trade.:D thanks

i have a 2075 poulan if anyone can say if it will work or not, you can have it. if you even think it will work i will go ahead and send it to you

Latest posts

Back