Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys,

I need a blown up Husky 142 or similar.
A buddy of mine loaned out his 142 (that I went through and ported) and it came back with the muffler loose and a hole melted through the oil tank.

I may have to try to patch the tank but if someone has a good one laying around...?
Not a lot of $$$ to spend but might do some trading.
Mike

Got complete ones that will fire if force fed :)
never could get em running good :(

attachment.php

PM me if interested.

Looking to possibly trade my Pioneer Farmsaw for another saw of like size.

Saw runs strong, has new fuels lines and is almost all complete. Maybe a few small bits of hardware and the like.

Light scratches on piston, just because of carbon build-up, but that has been resolved.

The pictures do not have thew cylinder shroud in it, but I do have it now, and the saw also has the air filter cover.

Saw is not in excellent or mint shape, but is in good operating condition. Clutch cover has a crack in it, but still useable.

P1020099.jpg

P1020098.jpg

I'm a fan of all Poulans, Macs and Homelites. Kind of would like to get my hands on a Poulan CounterVibe type saw. Certainly will entertain other saws, though.

Looking for saws 50ccs and up.

Any interest?

Drop me a PM, I'll be sure to get back to you

Chris

EDIT : Forgot to mention, coil is good, recoil was also just gone thru and parts replaced.

Last edited:
Mac 110 R Hand Start + 2nd starter assembly

I have a mac 110 Right Hand start plus a 2nd starter assembly.
If there is any interest PM me, and I can send you pics.

I do not want any CASH or PARTS, just send me the $$$ for shipping and it is yours.

It was given to me by a member, and I have no use for it, so I am trying to pay it forward.

Looking to possibly trade my Pioneer Farmsaw for another saw of like size.

Saw runs strong, has new fuels lines and is almost all complete. Maybe a few small bits of hardware and the like.

Light scratches on piston, just because of carbon build-up, but that has been resolved.

The pictures do not have thew cylinder shroud in it, but I do have it now, and the saw also has the air filter cover.

Saw is not in excellent or mint shape, but is in good operating condition. Clutch cover has a crack in it, but still useable.

P1020099.jpg

P1020098.jpg

I'm a fan of all Poulans, Macs and Homelites. Kind of would like to get my hands on a Poulan CounterVibe type saw. Certainly will entertain other saws, though.

Looking for saws 50ccs and up.

Any interest?

Drop me a PM, I'll be sure to get back to you

Chris

EDIT : Forgot to mention, coil is good, recoil was also just gone thru and parts replaced.

PM sent

Back