Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDC carb

Howdy. I'm in need of an SDC carb for my PM 10-10. Or parts for it. Carb had water sitting in it and the lever rod is toast and the spring has sprung. I might could get it going, but would feel better with another carb. PM me with any offers, I have little to trade with at the moment. :cry:

Stihl 028 Carburetor

I'm looking for a Walbro carburetor for a Stihl 028. I currently have the Tillotson carb and it's gotta go. Really only got greenbacks for trade if your interested in those.

If you can wait a few days I think I have one. I have been without power for 3 days now and they tell me maybe Friday. Shop is too dark to look for parts. Are you still needing a carb for that 009 or did you get yours fixed?

it is working for now,,but would perfer a fully adjustable carb for it if you have one

Does a 045/056 clutch cover fit an 041? Otherwise I may have another cover for possibly an 041.

I'm not sure. I have an 056 so when the power is back on, I'll go out and see if it fits and get back to you.
By any chance you have an air filter cover for an 056 laying around? I could use another one.

Need some Husky 395 parts. Top end, recoil, coil, clutch cover, muffler. Got some stuff to trade, lots of new nos Stihl parts, but probably nothing you need! LOL

Last edited:
Pro Mac 10-10

Needing an air filter cover for a Pro Mac 10-10. Please :msp_mellow: please, please. :msp_wink:

Need some Husky 395 parts. Top end, recoil, coil, clutch cover, muffler. Got some stuff to trade, lots of new nos Stihl parts, but probably nothing you need! LOL

I've got a decent 394 P & C. It's not perfect with some light scoring/scratches as the pic shows. There's really only one thin line that can be felt. It's the dark line right at the corner of the ex port. Looks like it will make compression.

attachment.php

Piston has no scoring on it. I would install new rings and go. I need and 064 tank, clutch, muffler, oiler.

Jimbo

I've got a decent 394 P & C. It's not perfect with some light scoring/scratches as the pic shows. There's really only one thin line that can be felt. It's the dark line right at the corner of the ex port. Looks like it will make compression.

Piston has no scoring on it. I would install new rings and go. I need and 064 tank, clutch, muffler, oiler.

Jimbo

Sorry 394 cylinder is different then a 395.

Thanks anyway.

How do you tell them apart anyway?There are no Husky P/N's on the thing only casting #'s. Bore diameter?

Jimbo

Easy. 394 takes a different intake block and carb, the intake block on a 394 bolts to the cylinder, a 395 uses a rubber intake boot which clamps to the cylinder, a 395 is a quad port, and a 394 is not.

Back