Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jonsered 2145 Turbo

I have a jonsered 2145 Turbo with bad crank bearings,I think the plastic crankcase is ruined.The crank,rod and piston are still good,good carburetor. Anyone have any use for it? It's apart now in a box.

Needing a good auto oiler for homelite super ez.
I have 020av parts to Trade or small amounts of change. :)

I still have that parts saw, don't know if the oiler is there or not...

i'd appreciate you taking a gander for me... let me know what you come up with.
thanks!

If you havent found an oiler yet I have a few parts saws I can check for oilers. PM me if you still need it

if epick ^^^ can't locate his i'll shoot a pm your way.
thanks!

I'm looking for an MS170 or 017. I have a good motor for one but the rest lost to tree. So I'm looking for one with a scored or non working motor. I'm working on this for an elder gentleman that doesn't have much $$. I have parts to trade.

017 on it's way this morning.Check it over close it may be a runner.My memory is not the best.

I've been trying to pull the trigger on a new 372xpxt but i just can't spend the scratch on it. I really love my 268xp and would really love to have a 272xp to go with it. I don't know why I just love that saw. Anyway I am just starting to cut professionally and I don't get paid much. I have a lot of bills and so I'm trying to get into a 272xp cheap. If anyone has one that is just laying in the garage not being used I'll put it back in the woods! Let me know. I also have been thinking about trying to find a 266/268/61 to build into a 272 as a last resort but I really just need something that runs or just maybe needs a new jug and piston because I don't have a lot of time to work on the saw right now. I just need it to cut and cut and cut. Thanks in advance for any help.
Ryan

Give-away

Instead of taking them to the smelter, I have some Mac 47s and 4-30s plus a few old clintons to give away. Must be picked up here; will not ship. not worth the trouble. Locked up-yes, complete-mostly
Igpoe:cheers:

Ok Firefighter33,I didn't really want another project but the Oly 264 does intrigue me. What are you looking for in trade? Dan

The 264 is not really a project saw runs great only needs some brake parts the chainsawr has for 15 bucks. Im looking for a big older saw that can pull a long bar it can be a project or runner. What u got??

Needing a good auto oiler for homelite super ez.
I have 020av parts to Trade or small amounts of change. :)

I still have that parts saw, don't know if the oiler is there or not...

If you havent found an oiler yet I have a few parts saws I can check for oilers. PM me if you still need it

Volks, there were a couple different oilers used on them. Can you post a picture of the one you need? I think I have one but need to make sure its the one you need.

i may have one on the way but i am unsure, in light of mark's info, that it will be the right one. i'll gladly trade with one of you guys for another auto oiler just to be sure i have a the right one/a good one.
just let me know what you guys have and i'll square up with you.
thanks for all the help fellas!

PICT2905.jpg

PICT2906.jpg

PICT2907.jpg

Volks, the one I have is like that one. It's missing nothing. I was thinking about a 360 oil pump missing it's pin. :dizzy:

It's boxed up and going in the mail tomorrow.

Instead of taking them to the smelter, I have some Mac 47s and 4-30s plus a few old clintons to give away. Must be picked up here; will not ship. not worth the trouble. Locked up-yes, complete-mostly
Igpoe:cheers:

If nobody comes and get's those saws (and I hope somebody does save 'em), then please post up in the McCulloch thread before you scrap them. There's more than a few fellows (such as heimannm) that have those old Macs, and they may well need some part from them. I'm sure they'd pay for the shipping costs of parts if they need them.:cheers:

mac parts wanted

Does anyone have a McCulloch "super 797" or "795L" parts saw, or parts? I am looking for a carb, carb mounting flange, and throttle and choke linkages from one of these saws.

To trade I have some mac and stihl parts, or $.

looking for a hardnose bar for a Dolmar PS9010, (9mm) Big husky mount.

I am also interested in a Pouland Pro (thanks to the forum) 415 or 425.

I have a 24" sprocket nose bar for a Stihl, Not great but useable. I have a 16" bar for a Homelite Super XL, and a 18" small Husky bar. Also I have a Homelite 240 that runs but don't have a bar and chain I might part with. P.M. Me with/for info.

Last edited:
Guess I'll try one more time, Anyone out there have Either a MS 260, or a MS 290?

All of my saws are currently in boxes awaiting repairs, And I'm in need of a good firewood saw, It doesn't need a bar or chain (Got plenntty of thoughs around)

Thanks guys. and i guess if anyone needs one, i got this old husky 266 that runs, but would be best for parts.

i may have one on the way but i am unsure, in light of mark's info, that it will be the right one. i'll gladly trade with one of you guys for another auto oiler just to be sure i have a the right one/a good one.
just let me know what you guys have and i'll square up with you.
thanks for all the help fellas!

PICT2905.jpg

PICT2906.jpg

PICT2907.jpg

I don't remember but I think that some of those actually had 2 oil pickup lines in them and that hose barb on the bottom might have been related to that. I know they all didnt have that hose barb.

Been awhile since I messed with the SEZ's.

Back