Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still seeking some Poulan 330 parts. Could use a top cover and air filter and cover. I've been looking on ebay but nothing yet. I really want to get this saw running and port the #### out of it for a GTG saw. :D

Randy just so you know you can use 3450, 3750 and super 380 covers as well if you come across any for them.

Shawn will a clutch cover from craftsman 36cc work on it or a cover from a poulan 2150 work? i got one of each one red and one green

Last edited:
Well I'm looking for a other 041 stihl again.i tried to contact the feller that i was going to buy one from and it looks like it fell threw.so I'm on the prowl again for a other one.Pm me if you have a parts 041 saw that you want to get rid of.got some poulan parts to trade and some cash

Last edited:
Husqvarna 359 and Stihl 028 parts wanted

I want a non-epa muffler for a Husqvarna 359.

I still need a Walbro carburetor (to replace the Tillotson) and air filter (not new but in good shape) for the 028.

PM if you can help me out with this stuff. I got greenbacks to trade.

I have a poulan pro 180 top handle looks very good. It has a scored piston but it runs, I have a good used piston and cylinder for it too, it needs new fuel lines, and i have extra screws and 2 extra handles a front hand guard and a carb cover. The clutch and sprocket are not installed. I also have a running remington mighty mite bantam chainsaw, all it needs is a new starter pawl. I am willing to trade for a poulan timbermaster or the poulan farmhand, the older model w/o the chain brake. Or a new set of double dawgs that will fit my husky 359.
PM me if interested.

Last edited:
ok i c well can you post a picture of it? so we can see if we can see what it look like and hopfully one of these i got will work on it.

ok fellers i got a 041 on the way and thanks for helpin. but if i need parts i know where to come too :laugh:

Anyone have any interest in this?

It's in excellent condition, runs and everything.

It's a McCulloch Double Eagle 50, built in Italy.

P1020119.jpg

P1020118.jpg

P1020117.jpg

Let me know what you got and we can work something out, looking for other saws.

Chris

ive got a good 394 bottom end up for trade for ms440 parts such as tank and everything from cylinder back. need nice plastic starter cover ,clutch side cover.

I'm on the hunt for a good running 35-50cc chainsaw for my buddy who is wanting to start heating with wood. He looking for something light and dependable. Does'nt have much experience with a saw and wisely wants to start out small. PM me if you have something to get rid of that is'nt going to cost a arm and a leg. He's open to about anything.

Back