Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it, thanks man.

How come no members up here in N.W. Missouri?? All I ever see is south Missouri. (Well, yeah, we are somewhat lacking in trees!)

Closest to me is Sprintcar in Lincoln, Nebraska.

And Weekend Lumberjack, Teacherman, and myself around Lawrence.

Anybody need a new OEM 036 Pro piston and rings? I got shipped one by mistake. The seller meant to send me an 038 piston. It's new with both rings, both wrist pin clips and I have a wrist pin for it if needed.

anybody have a carb cover for a 025 or 021. ms250 would be good but i would need the handle assembly too. this little 250 was dropped about 25 feet thanks BILL

Anybody need a new OEM 036 Pro piston and rings? I got shipped one by mistake. The seller meant to send me an 038 piston. It's new with both rings, both wrist pin clips and I have a wrist pin for it if needed.

JJ I can use that piston. I will pm you later for details of what you need.

Have a deal in the works for my Craftsman 4.5--:rock:.

Anybody with Jonsered 920 and/or 2095 parts/parts saws interested in anything in my signature? About the only ones not up for grabs are the 2171, 670 (maybe soon, though) 361, & 011 (long story, much $$). Some saws are more complete than others, some have good P&Cs, some don't, I'll provide photos & details.

BTW the Poulan Pro 4620 is basically new.

Y'all don't be shy!

I need a good muffler for a 372. I don't really have anything to trade looking to buy out right.

I need a good muffler for a 372. I don't really have anything to trade looking to buy out right.

I do have a 044 muffler with the bigger port and a dual port cover I would trade. I pefer OEM un-moded no rust

Not chainsaw stuff but I need a carb cover and choke knob for a Tecumseh 10hp
model HM100-159212R, its off a snow blower.

Is this what your looking for? I have the cover also.
attachment.php

No,the snowblower one I need almost covers the side of the engine,
I guess it hold a bit of heat in and snow out, it also incorporates the on off switch and choke.
But thanks.
Bob

Thought it was worth a try. This engine is junk and going for scrap in a few weeks.

Latest posts

Back