Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want one too!!!!!!!!

I need to send a message to an ebay seller that sells the top end kit for 100 bucks. I wonder if those are closed port, can't tell from the pic.....

I'd be suprised if they were closed ports....I did a lot of looking before throwing in the towel and going with an open port aftermarket.

i have a open port goog shape mahle 46zds++ AND I STILL NEED A 031AV FRONT SPIKE and cluch cover with band thanks lee i think its open port but in good shape

Clinton D35

The man who taught me how a two stroke engine worked back in 1981 or so (passed around a cutaway McCulloch 15 engine in the 4-H class I was taking) said his first chainsaw was a Clinton. Said it had a megaphone type exhaust that basically aimed the noise straight at your ear. I thought he was pulling my leg.....:laugh:
I'm surprised he could still hear at all after running this thing for a few minutes.
Sug

Looking for bucking spike for C-51

Have a homelite 240 parts saw and XL homie available

Will pay for the part as well if reasonable.

looking for a pole for my ht131 stihl pole saw that isnt bent! mine has a kink on the top pole. does anyone have one or know where a parts saw might be? i think it is 130 from the dealer but not sure they priced me the right part

I'm looking for a 2 piece coil for a husky 266 for a good buddy of mine. I'm not extremely fluent in huskies, but I'd imagine a two piece coil from a 61, 268, etc. would also work. I have green stuff and misc. stihl stuff to trade.

Looking for bucking spike for C-51

Have a homelite 240 parts saw and XL homie available

Will pay for the part as well if reasonable.

I have one for ya, PM me.

That's pure masochism right there.

Why? Are they that hard to find? If so, I could probably have the boys at work burn a few on the laser using one of mine as a pattern.

Latest posts

Back