Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have one of those spacers but on the 032 there is a white C looking plastic clip that goes between the carb and the intake boot. I can post a picture of one tonight off of my running 032 if that would help.

HOMELITE XL800, STIHL 011, HUsqvarna 240S

Need a carb gasket between the carb and intake for a Homelite XL800,

Starter, rear a/v, and brake parts for a Stihl 011AV,

throttle linkage, starter, front av mounts, nuts and bolts for a old husky 240S....nice little saw btw

please pm, have cash and parts

thanks

Stihl 028 WB neighbor brought this over. He took the tank off it. That crank feels good and only what apears to be a carbon trail line on piston. What is pictured is what I have.

Mastermind has first dibs on it but if he passes then........ I am in need of two cylinders and pistons for super XLs that I have not taken apart yet. Dead presidents will wrok as well...make reasonable offer
View attachment 190572View attachment 190573View attachment 190574

Can someone explain how to make the pictures show up after they are attached??

Last edited:
Here a pic of the saw for ya struggle. That's one of the older ones, when the chain brake was an option. That one does not have a brake, most likely had a metal tank, and points.

190573d1310681668-echo-004-jpg

throttle linkage, starter, front av mounts, nuts and bolts for a old husky 240S....nice little saw btw

thanks

Which part of the starter are you looking for? I have these if any of it helps you. Let me know. I have the rear av bushings too.

attachment.php

attachment.php

thanks

Clean out your PM box. I can't reply back to you.

Here a pic of the saw for ya struggle. That's one of the older ones, when the chain brake was an option. That one does not have a brake, most likely had a metal tank, and points.

190573d1310681668-echo-004-jpg

What took place for you to post that picture?

What took place for you to post that picture?

I'm no good at explaining this stuff. I'll try though.

I type this:

[img ]link to pic here[/img ] I had to add an extra space to make this show up. :dizzy:

When I upload the pics I preview my post then right click on the link that shows up. Copy it and then paste it between the brackets.

Here's a link to a thread on it too.

http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/174905.htm

Last edited:
i got this yesterday,,,it was sucking bar oil into engine,,,, got it to pop last night about the same time the rope popped,,,, so i am sure it is a runner,,,,, in plain and short,,i am tired of messing with it already,,,, i posted a thread about it,,,,,, in short,,,, i want what i have into it,,0.00,,, anyone can have it,,just pay the shipping costs,,,,

003.jpg

i got this yesterday,,,it was sucking bar oil into engine,,,, got it to pop last night about the same time the rope popped,,,, so i am sure it is a runner,,,,, in plain and short,,i am tired of messing with it already,,,, i posted a thread about it,,,,,, in short,,,, i want what i have into it,,0.00,,, anyone can have it,,just pay the shipping costs,,,,

003.jpg

I will take it. PM sent

003.jpg

boy this is going to be close, I sent a PM earlier as well, and the winner is??:popcorn:

Latest posts

Back