Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DH1984 is giving us Tennesseans a bad image.

Lest I allow you guys to forget. I need a clutch cover with brake for a J-red 2095

It's not DH that gives you Tnsn's a bad image ......... :monkey:....

Come on Jay, help Randy out

WHY? he asks three times a day...SURELY I would have replied previously if I had one... Besides,

I have a tough time cutting a deal with Randy.. ain't got non I need....

I have a tough time cutting a deal with Jay. I'm not sure why that is.......maybe he don't love me????

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

WAIT.... like that 044 tank you had for me that 'disappeared'??? :cry: or was there something else?? :poke:

I will say, I need to do a shop clean-out that's for sure :msp_unsure:

Stihl 041 av handle bar buffers 1110-790-9600

I need some Stihl 041 av handle bar buffers (some call them Rubber Bearings1110-790-9600) in good shape in order to mount my wrap handle on my 041 SUPER,

Come on guys...The CAD tears me up inside when I have a unfinished project and I'm almost there :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::... Look in your boxes, under your work bench and in your junk or salvage pile. Someone has to have a couple!! :hmm3grin2orange::msp_mad:

I need some Stihl 041 av handle bar buffers (some call them Rubber Bearings1110-790-9600) Someone has to have a couple!!

I will make a STRONG attempt to get in the shop in the am... I should have a couple NEW old stock buffers, IIRC.

I need to get out there.... badly :bang:

J

Are there a way to fix a hole in a case on a 041 farmboss?

the reason i ask is i got one i bought that suppost to be for parts but it runs to good to be a parts saw.

It looks like some one dropped it or slamed it down pretty hard and broke the lower handle mount and put a good size hole in the case.

If you need pictures i can get them

Are there a way to fix a hole in a case on a 041 farmboss?

the reason i ask is i got one i bought that suppost to be for parts but it runs to good to be a parts saw.

It looks like some one dropped it or slamed it down pretty hard and broke the lower handle mount and put a good size hole in the case.

If you need pictures i can get them

There is a MAJIC solution that is available at any auto store, it is called JB WELD. Mix the two putty's together and say bippity boppity boop. And all metal parts are repaired. Not kidding either, JB Weld has been holding the crankcase of one of my 4 wheelers together for 3 years now.

I have 2 saws I am tempted to trade off, 1 is a solo 694, beautiful bought new still looks new, less than 10 tanks, the other is a super nice 084 nicer that most you see,

Why would I trade these ? I have a crazy idea to go all husky,, so i would want a 385/390 and a 395 probably a crazy idea

I have 2 saws I am tempted to trade off, 1 is a solo 694, beautiful bought new still looks new, less than 10 tanks, the other is a super nice 084 nicer that most you see,

Why would I trade these ? I have a crazy idea to go all husky,, so i would want a 385/390 and a 395 probably a crazy idea

I'd be interested in the 694 and I could get you into either a primo 385 or 394/395.

There is a MAJIC solution that is available at any auto store, it is called JB WELD. Mix the two putty's together and say bippity boppity boop. And all metal parts are repaired. Not kidding either, JB Weld has been holding the crankcase of one of my 4 wheelers together for 3 years now.

even if some of the case is missing? here is some pictures of it maybe it can be fixed with JB weld but i'm not sure

i might have to replace the clutch side of the case .

View attachment 222260
View attachment 222261
View attachment 222262

Does someone need an 044? I have parts enough to build a very nice one...which I will do for the right vintage saw(s)... :rock:

hmmm.... that would be cool I have some NICE parts as well... was working on fixing my tree-smooshed one....but, the parts search hasn't been fruitful :(

Vintage saws... I don't have much..

i'm sure 90 j-red isn't old enough ;)

707G homelite
zip5
790 Mac
solorex
bout all I got

PLENTY of 'other' stuff though.... :dunno:

some trading would be cool... course, I'll owe ya something for the stuff your sending anyway...

I have a tough time cutting a deal with Jay. I'm not sure why that is.......maybe he don't love me????

Randy, just to clarify,

I'm NOT so sure I Love YOU, BUT I love your Honey :jester:, I'll tell ya that! lol... it was worth the 044 brake parts! lol...

We just never seem to be on the same page with needs/wants, that's all... someday :cheers:

I put JB Weld right up there with duct tape and bailing wire. My life would be so much more diffacult without them.......:hmm3grin2orange:

LOL....

I offered to make u up a complete bottom end with new bearings, seals and all for "cheap".....

Yesa, you did... Which I appreciate. I have yet to find a tank, and not sure if the $$ for bearings, seals, gasket makes more sense than a good used CC :confused: then, 10 or 12? is the question...

so, still on the back burner.... :)

i am looking for the clutch cover/chain brake for a 455 rancher,,also still looking for the same thing for a 141 huskie,, i have some chain, green backs and an almost new crapsman 36cc saw to trade

Latest posts

Back