Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pro mac 10-10 coil needed
attachment.php

in need of a jug and piston for a Husky 266 xp, saw was the victim of an all too common death . . . i loaned it and the guy i loaned it to, loaned it to another guy who filled and ran it with unmixed gasoline. not much of worth to trade but would compensate with U.S. currency

I am looking for an air filter cover for a Stihl 026. I need the cover for the tall filter. I got a barn full of parts saws, but there's not an 026 filter cover to be found . I can trade or pay with paypal.

I dont know if anybody is interested, but i have a Remington Super 754, that is locked up, but complete. Pretty dirty, but all there. Up for whatever.

I posted this in an earlier post but here it is again with some pics.

Stihl 025

Needs rewind spring and oil seals. I tried the oil seal thing and failed and it has since sat under the bench.

Comes with some extra parts.

PM for details. I have a few more pics also if interested.

I also have some bars left that I listed earlier in post #1454. I would like to sell the rest all together.

Last edited:
Wanted high top filter setup for 372!

I have the low top setup, and would trade or purchase the high top setup. I have some 365-372 parts including carbs, new crank bearings, etc. Also a lot of Stihl parts.

I wanted to bring this back around with some better pics. I wanted to give you guys another shot at it, before it went to the bay. Super nice Poulan 54 bow saw. 82cc, chain reduction drive, Good comp, but my tester is busted, so no comp reading until I get another. Everything works as should. Idles and rev's smooth and fast. Has the original Poulan branded 1/2" chain.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I would like to trade for a ????
I really like 70cc stihls.
I like 026's
I like stihl's.....

ms361

I'm looking for a coil for an ms361. I have lots of Stihl to trade and some Jonsered. I've got 036 and 036 pro parts galore, but this ms361 is very different. I suspect that no parts are interchangeable.

Back