Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im convinced someone here needs this. Immaculate condition. All the original starting procedures is printed on the top and unblemished. Original 16" bar and chain. Original case and manual. Just a neat little saw.

Things I want/need

Full wrap for MS 460/440
PNW clutch cover for MS 460/440
28" or 32" 3/8 .050 bar
I like cash too...
PM if interested

Jeremy, I could probably find something to trade for the Homie. I'll throw it in my 'free saw' program for the low-income locals here.

Have a mint condition 385xp, willing to trade for a mint 372xpw,univent or 372xp. pm me if interested

What's your preference, big bore (75cc) or a 71cc original?

I'm looking for a recoil assembly/cover and an air filter cover for a 034 / 034S. This was going to be a parts saw, but I think I'm going to fix it. May have some 064 parts depending on what you need.

I'm looking for a recoil assembly/cover and an air filter cover for a 034 / 034S. This was going to be a parts saw, but I think I'm going to fix it. May have some 064 parts depending on what you need.

I have a cyl. cover and air filter cover for ya. Not new parts, but usable.

335xpt Flywheel

I have a 335xpt Husqvarna that needs a new flywheel. The one that I have has the key sheared off and it is part of the cast for the flywheel. I don't know what you would like for trade but let me know what you want.

Jonsered 2050turbo

Looking for throttle trigger.
Have a slew of parts for trade or give me a price.

I have a 335xpt Husqvarna that needs a new flywheel. The one that I have has the key sheared off and it is part of the cast for the flywheel. I don't know what you would like for trade but let me know what you want.

You don't need a new one. That key is just for timing purposes, the taper holds it on. Line it up straight and tighten the nut down, making sure the flywheel doesn't move while tightening. You should be good to go.

Did some horse-tradin' at my local boneyard and found what I needed. Thanks, however, to Jason and Mike for the kind offers.

You don't need a new one. That key is just for timing purposes, the taper holds it on. Line it up straight and tighten the nut down, making sure the flywheel doesn't move while tightening. You should be good to go.

Thanks for your knowledgeable reply! Too bad I have already givin it to someone that is going to try and run a 3/32 broach through it to put a woodruff key in it. May have to give him a call.

770G Homie

I still have the 770G for sale or trade. Super compression, couple small parts missing-muff cover and 1 handlebar mount strap. It runs w/fuel poured in it. 27" bar, 1/2" pitch chain.

Would like to trade for a 372, 044 or larger project saw. Shoot me an offer.
attachment.php
attachment.php
[/IMG][/IMG]

Last edited:
I got 660 & 028 parts. pm me with any requests
Looking for a 20-24" bar for a 660 or any large mount husky bar in 28-32" and Plastic bottom end for a 350 husky

Im exploring options. I have a good 10mm 044 case, crank. But I need the piston and wrist pin bearing.

I also have a good 12mm crank, piston, and wrist pin bearing, but need the case.

If anyone has a 12mm 044 case, I would trade whatever I can for it, or if anyone had a 10mm piston and pin bearing, Id be set for this 044 Im going to build.

Otherwise Im going to get my feet wet making a 12mm crank work in a 10mm case.

wanted

Looking for a filter flange for a stihl 046 #1128 120 2202 flange. Also looking for service manual and IPL for stihl ms441.

Back