Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hangtown

Hangtown

ArboristSite Lurker
just checking to see if there's any interest in this. it's always been a great saw, but it doesn't see much use since i got my MS270. one owner, comes with 20" bar (original), 3 chains, and original manual (1987). it is missing the muffler right now (the portion after the screen, as the screen is still on and intact) only because it rattled off once in the field....and i have since misplaced it. i know it isn't worth much, but i'd like to find out how much that much is so i can give somebody a great deal and find this thing a home. thanks.

i ordered a muffler so it goes complete. thanks stinkbait!

blsnelling
I've got a 066 shortblock here for trade. The case halves have been split, cleaned, good used bearings installed, new case gasket, and seals replaced. I've vacuum tested it and it's good to go. The P&C are a Baileys 066BB prototype. Squish is .025, compression about 150 PSI, although it hasn't been run. I'm not looking to sell this. I'd finish it out, but I don't have the parts laying around to do so. Let me know what you might have for trade. I'm open to ideas.

749291387_2Adgx-M.jpg

749291531_g2krB-M.jpg

749291548_bfBrX-M.jpg

749291301_4BMLw-M.jpg

The only flaws are chips indicated by the red circles.
749291350_WKJKw-M.jpg

john taliaferro

john taliaferro

Addicted to ArboristSite
Brad i got a nice 036 pro with bad berrings,bad piston burnt cyl ,no plastic ,no carb. should clean up nice. Ill throw in a 2.5 gal gas can. i could throw in one of thoes green ones any one have a piston & carb should i just get a metor. Merry Christmas to all

Last edited:
Saw Dr.

Saw Dr.

Junk Collector
I've got a 066 shortblock here for trade. ............... Let me know what you might have for trade. I'm open to ideas.

I have a box of scored MS-290 pistons and grooved jugs that nobody will trade me for anything. That doesn't seem very fair for the 066. How about I toss in a few incomplete mini-MAC's to even it up? :jester:

Latest posts