Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have anything besides the Homelites? I have 2 250 that don't run. One does but the carb needs rebuild and the second doesn't have a carb.

The only other thing that I have to swap is a homelite zip. I think that fredmc is interested in the 330s anyway.

Hey guys I'm lookin for a couple clutch covers. One for a husky 288 one also for a 181. I'm sure they're both the same.. just different handles. I don't really wanna pay 50 bucks for one off ebay. Any help would be much appreciated.

ok I am selling the 064, I runs good, the brake is missing but I have all the parts I "think" to fix it, its been used hard, but runs and cuts, It has a used piston purchased from rupedog on here and doesnt have the stock A/F setup anymore, has a uni type filter with a velocity stack. will come with a extended clutch cover but it has a chip in it and there is no felling dog on the CC, has the smaller one inside now. overall it is a good cutter, but not in perfect shape.
400 PHO can negotiate a price with the 36 inch stihl bar shown.
attachment.php

attachment.php

I have a chainbrake handle if you need it. You pay shipping and its yours.

Looking for a piston assembly for a MAC 10-10 A. Piston with rod needles etc would be super.

I am looking for a flywheel for a makita dpc7301, a huge amount of other models flywheels fit it too. I have an ad in the trading post for it in the wanted section. PM me if you have one.

I have lots of stihl 051, 075, 076 parts including full and 3/4 wrap handles im willing to trade/sell.

Looking for a piston assembly for a MAC 10-10 A. Piston with rod needles etc would be super.

How about an whole engine? It's an old one with the cast iron sleeve in the cylinder. Piston and cylinder are in excellent condition. It is fully disassembled. The only thing missing is the rings. I pulled them for someone else.

Last edited:
I am looking for the above. Cash or trade. Pm me if you have one. Tom

A69717: Wiz (55,66,77,80?)
Will this work?
Check out my thread "she did it to me again"
I do not have any sources for the ipls for the early saws so its going to be fun searching these parts I got.
Bob

Bob- I believe that one will work. I'm pretty sure the original Wiz piston is 50.8mm.

That would be great if it does. That would be one less piece to inventory and shelf.
JJ hows the projects going? I will get a better complete list of your goodies to you in a day or two. Had a antique club meeting tonight. That was fun
Bob

That would be great if it does. That would be one less piece to inventory and shelf.
JJ hows the projects going? I will get a better complete list of your goodies to you in a day or two. Had a antique club meeting tonight. That was fun
Bob

Well...I have a 371XP here that's about ready to ship...it has an 064 piston + rings in it (don't ask me how I managed that.)

We should chat on the phone. I'll be heading back to my government work soon and I might be on the road for a while.

How about an whole engine? It's an old one with the cast iron sleeve in the cylinder. Piston and cylinder are in excellent condition. It is fully disassembled. The only thing missing is the rings. I pulled them for someone else.

What would you need for it....Pm me and let me know

Well...I have a 371XP here that's about ready to ship...it has an 064 piston + rings in it (don't ask me how I managed that.)

We should chat on the phone. I'll be heading back to my government work soon and I might be on the road for a while.

Very Nice, strong runner?

BTW, I got that handlebar yesterday. Thank you sir. Let me know if you need anything for your current projects.

Last edited:
I'll trade my Redmax G5300 (Husky 353)
Would like an 036 Pro in good shape or a 262 XP husky in good shape.

G5300-Dual ported pre-epa muffler, 359 felling dawgs, 359 air filter setup, squish adjust, and Unlimited 359 coil.

Last edited:
I've got an 066 Magnum saw to trade. Fat recoil cover, decomp, you fella's know the drill.

Good strong running saw, not the best looking rig but not the worst. 165 PSI comp on my gauge (my new 660 had 150 after a few tanks of gas through it on the same gauge). Good strong running old saw, runs circles around my 660 with dual port, and at the GTG or any informal raceing it's the stock saw to beat.

I'd like to use it in trade twards a 070 or 090 allong with greenbacks on my end.

I've got an 066 Magnum saw to trade. Fat recoil cover, decomp, you fella's know the drill.

Good strong running saw, not the best looking rig but not the worst. 165 PSI comp on my gauge (my new 660 had 150 after a few tanks of gas through it on the same gauge). Good strong running old saw, runs circles around my 660 with dual port, and at the GTG or any informal raceing it's the stock saw to beat.

I'd like to use it in trade twards a 070 or 090 allong with greenbacks on my end.

I have an 090 that has great compression but needs a condenser, how are you at working on saws?

Back