Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm needy as hell lately. lol

I need a coil for a Stihl S-10 and a filter cover. Also needing a air filter housing for a Poulan H 200.

Looking for a piston for a MS 210 as well.

Lastly and most important. I need a non-pro 034 or 036 air filter.

I've got lots for stuff to trade.

If you have the part numbers of what you need, PM me and I'll check what I have. I don't have my media cat going at the moment so I cant look it up.

For the Homelite fans: A new recoil spring part number A-96999-B and five of the little green air filters for the small top handle plastic Homelite saws. It is the filter that sits right on top of the carburetor and a tin plate holds it on. It is a foam material. Simple little round things with eyebrows cut across from each other. They are new too.

mac handle repair

since i can't find a handlebar that fits my mac 795, how about a wrecked one that has an intact 90 degree corner i can splice into my old bar to get it to hook up at the bottom ?

Husqvarna 371/372 recoil and clutch cover

Picked up a Husky 371 looking for a recoil complete and clutch cover. Got green for it....

Need Starter cover for Husky 394XP

I am looking for a good cover, with no broken fins please!
Got $$ and a few parts.

404 chains

Have 4 loops of 404x.063x108 drives and 10 loops 404x.063x80drives. Some are near new and others are 50% or so. Could use some 3/8x.050x72 or 84 would prefer new chain(non safety). Could probably post somes picks if the woman will help me. Would take $100.00 shipped to lowerer 48.

Last edited:
Loops of 60 dl 3/8, .050 oregon chain, LG or DG available at a shop nearby for $5.00 apiece, will buy and ship for cost. 7-8 still there. Couple of .325, .063, 67 dl oregon lg also, same price. Not a great deal, but still cheaper than most.

ms 460 parts

Looking for rear handle tank assembly for 460, also front handles. Have good cranks, cylinders, and pistons to trade. Might have other extra parts too, brake handles, brake parts, rear handle misc parts, hardware. Also may need other misc parts depending if I can get a 2 tanks and handles, then would need a air filter cover.

FREE! just pay the shipping!

Ya, free, just pay the shipping!
Not much, but maybe some one in need!

-One Mac brand chain (Mac 14: MPG 370GLX) fits 14E, 2000, 2100, 2300, 3200 also remington 814, Wen 6014
-One Husqvarna top shroud cover for a 36 (or a 136) Has a melt mark which is shown by the arrow on my bench. hardly noticeable when it is on the saw.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I still have some old relics I need rid of, I'm selling the diston, the pm universal, the Mac 940 and mc91 parts my David Bradley a Mac 250 a hommie c51 or two I also have some 025 parts need it gone asap because the tranny let go In my cummins

I still have some old relics I need rid of, I'm selling the diston, the pm universal, the Mac 940 and mc91 parts my David Bradley a Mac 250 a hommie c51 or two I also have some 025 parts need it gone asap because the tranny let go In my cummins

What's your price on the PM universal? We could probably work a deal out on that. I'm busy with the fires right now but I'm willing to send money now and then come down and get the saw later.

Ugh. That sux when it's not planned... When planned for, you'd have pedals, etc to swap to a NV4500:clap: :D

Maybe you know someone locally that can rebuild it, and isn't AFRAID of aftermarket parts. (i'm presuming it's an auto...) Suncoast, good stuff.

Good luck. ( I don't need more toys right now....just PARTS to fix what I have...:dizzy:

I drive for a living the last thing I want is to be shifting my truck home lol. Buri have a few good tranny guys that will build bomb proof stuff, just need the coin to get itdone

Latest posts

Back